Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 11:09 PM   #1
jaspersej
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I cannot find the seventh bough. Went to the fifth bough, used vines, went to the sixth bough and killed breeders rats ( no big deal), recruited Madras in the observatory. Went to the fourth bough and got a door with a big blue gem in it and a sign to the right that says "No magic allowed".

Please help. Spoil me.

A tip. If you have the resurrect spell, let your drained character die, resurrect him or her. When resurrected drained is gone and you will have saved the cost of purchasing a renewal potion.

Jaspersej
jaspersej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 11:36 PM   #2
Avenstar
Dungeon Master

The Seventh Bough is behind the blue door.
Old 06-06-2002, 05:51 AM   #3
Psycho
Dungeon Master

If you talked to Fuzzfas you should know what to do...
Old 06-08-2002, 12:22 AM   #4
jaspersej
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes I stand in from on the door with the blue gem. I use the mystery potion. I use the zuzu petals. Nothing happens. So... what... next?

Clueless
Old 06-08-2002, 01:36 AM   #5
Oruboris

Wait a second: you use the blue marble to open the door. Immeadiate combat ensues. Hint: step back! if you are just outside the door, you can cast spells.

The door to the left of the entry is the gateway to the seventh bough, and takes you to an altar where you use the petals and mystery potion.

The door straight ahead of the entrance goes to an area with several goodies [including books, if memory serves], and a pack of rapax you'll need to kill.

The door to the right of the entrance also has goodies and oak saplings: tough, but very worth killing.

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 12:48 AM   #6
jaspersej
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Dear Mr. Oru:

Thank you very much for the directions. I did not have a blue marble and I had to go and find one in one of the rooms I must have missed. I saved my game and came over to this forum to thank you for setting me on the road, again.

My favorite character is my lizard. None to bright, but a loyal killing machine. Hmmm, parallels, maybe ... to myself. Anyway, thanks again for the big assist.

jaspersej
Old 06-12-2002, 12:27 AM   #7
Draconic
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You can get the blue marble from Fuzzfas too by PP.