Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2000, 02:43 AM   #1
will
Welcomed New User

If you go to the cemetary in Nashkel and read a tombstone on the southeast side a wizard appears and asks you not to do this again. If you do it 2 more times he will attack with 6-10 pheonix guards!! I have not been able to win this fight. Has anyone else out there? Give me some pointers if you have!! Thanks!
Will
will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2000, 10:16 AM   #2
Moggl

I've never tried that before but I will tonight. My first guess would be massive monster summoning, as well as dispel magic and, of course, my archery skills...
Old 04-20-2000, 11:50 AM   #3
frosty

I found that you can kill all the pheonix guards read the tombstone again and they'll reappear over and over. Unless you've got massive fire resistance don't bother, they're not worth the ex points.
Old 05-18-2000, 10:47 PM   #4
Chronos

Just use any kind of flame sword or fire magic on them. They explode, but do not come back to life (one less enemy to worry about)
Old 05-19-2000, 10:05 AM   #5
Moggl

Also, when you run way, the Amnish soldiers will start to fight the phoenix guards (they're bloody hopeless, in fact).