Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 02:26 PM   #1
Absynthe

If you would like a copy of W8 before it is released internationally, let me know, and I will find out the cost of shipping it to you. I expect to be able to get it here s of Nov. 15. My company does a lot of Int'l shipping, so it is quite easy for me to send parcels. The only hitch being that I believe I can only get the english version of W8.
I offer this because I know that many of us around the world have been waiting for this game, and I don't know how well distributed it will be internationally.

To respond, please e-mail me at Rickw@Mackie.com

edit: i just discovered our e-mail server is down, I may not be able to respond until tomorrow. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Absynthe (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 05:32 PM   #2
Pangur Ban

Thank you for your kind offer, Absynthe.

I'm going to do some checking of local gameshops, including EB, over the next few days. If it does not look like the game will available here in Melbourne, I will e-mail you.

Pangur Ban

------------------
-------------------------------------------

( Insert picture of hissing cat with arched back and bristling tail here .... )

-------------------------------------------
"Sad is the society where people may walk their dogs in public without wearing a helmet and protective kneepads ...."
Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 09:00 PM   #3
Balgin
Elminster

Thanks for the offer, if my local British shops don't know when they'll be getting it then I'll consider contacting you.

P.S.if that's the American English version I'd rather wait for one that doesn't need as many patches thankyou.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 10:24 PM   #4
Greystone
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Balgin:
P.S.if that's the American English version I'd rather wait for one that doesn't need as many patches thankyou.
Ouch, I think I've been mortally wounded by that nasty remark...

--Greystone
Greystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 07:12 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Balgin:
Thanks for the offer, if my local British shops don't know when they'll be getting it then I'll consider contacting you.

Then you should probably wait, Balgin, and let use be the gametesters! Then when it gets to Europe all will fixed or at least the bugs (if any) will be known!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 09:55 AM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

WAIT - no way - I have waited long enough - gimmee, gimmee, gimmee . I am just awaiting any news on an OZ release date first - before I make any other arrangements.

------------------

Ironworks Revolutionary Splitter wannabe
Founding Member, and General Demands Adviser of the O.R.T.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 01:26 PM   #7
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
WAIT - no way - I have waited long enough - gimmee, gimmee, gimmee . I am just awaiting any news on an OZ release date first - before I make any other arrangements.

Hey Davros! Take a look at this:

http://www.rpgdot.com/team/articles.php?ID=171

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 08:55 PM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

So they have a licensing agreement - that is good to know. That suggests I should be able to find a release date in the next week or so. If the delay is too long, then I will give you a call my friend .

------------------

Ironworks Revolutionary Splitter wannabe
Founding Member, and General Demands Adviser of the O.R.T.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 03:25 AM   #9
Absynthe

Good deal, Davros. Hopefully you will be able to buy it not much later than in the US. I know that as an old-time Wizardry fan, I've been dying for this to come out, and I didn't want to see other fans being disappointed because of release problems internationally.

Here if you need me.

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.