Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2001, 06:41 AM   #1
foody
Manshoon

Of course after fully your magic thingy I was thingy to add these two items in the list of cool features:

1 - Animated title..(I was planning something very nifty for my title screen)
2 - Animated frame..(That would be super cool to implement though)
3 - Animated cursor..(see, all these items are really msc stuff if you ask me, we can live without easly but would be nice to have these accessories)

Hey..I am curious as to how come people are at all not curious what sort of game I am making. I mean come on guys my game is going to be da bomb and you guys are not even a single bit curious

Ohh well .

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2001, 11:35 AM   #2
manikus
Jack Burton

okay, i'll bite. what kind of game are you making?
manikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2001, 11:55 AM   #3
foody
Manshoon

Will this game is called Devastating Battle - The Road To Light and it is going to have full blown awesome sound track, beautiful stories and of course when the animation is set the battle system is going to kick ass with awesome animated graphics. The story is the second serie of the first game (which I have not created yet because RPGStudio the program which I would love to use to make my game is not done yet) Devastating Battle.

It is about a young hero who is trapped in the underground dungeon where almost all the human species have reached extension. The young hero cannot exit the dungeon because the atmosphere on earth is so deadly that it would kill anyone and what resides on the planet earth is deamons and enormous monsters. So the hero must reverse what he did and save the world (from the previous serie). I don't know if this sounds good enough, I mean I am not too good in describing it in such away that I can sell it..but all I know you guys would love it. After all, all these features you seem me wish to be added on DC is designed for my game anyways, the animated graphics, the music background, the animated frames, title and so on are all was intended to make my game kick ass in qualities. I bet it also gives everyone now a chance to be more imaginative and make a very kick ass games too.

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
Old 08-15-2001, 09:57 AM   #4
dominions
Elminster

Sounds like a good idea for a game, foody! I especially like the poison air/surface part.
I look forward to seeing it when you release it.

------------------
Hey! Like RPGs? See the DungeonCraft - RPG Game Maker on the Ironworks Gaming Forum
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2001, 06:13 PM   #5
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

When I get around to upgrading DC to use DirectX 7 or 8, I will add support for AVI playback too. I figure there will probably be an event that plays them, and maybe the title screen too as an option. Perhaps even a Party Died playback screen.

------------------
CocoaSpud
Dungeon Craft Development Team
http://uaf.sourceforge.net
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2001, 11:11 AM   #6
foody
Manshoon

Thanks sir, I appreciate it BIG time for everything you have done for us. I know your program is going to KICK supper ass hehee..I am curious how is the conversation is going to be in combat mode? I mean is there going to be a small sized picture in the combat screen with the dialog box or is it going to switch back to the normal screen? I am just curious.

------------------

Old 08-17-2001, 04:37 PM   #7
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

I haven't thought too much about that yet. If it can be made to work, then it would switch back to the regular non-combat screen layout. Much like the inventory screens do while in combat.

------------------
CocoaSpud
Dungeon Craft Development Team
http://uaf.sourceforge.net
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote