Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2003, 04:08 PM   #1
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Well what do you except? IMHO this will be a pretty long movie since Anikin will become Darh Vader,Luke and Leia ill be born,Palpatine will become the Emporer... pretty exciting must i say.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 04:22 PM   #2
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Not much. I hope for another Yoda lightsaber scene [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 04:36 PM   #3
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Well, we have all the Jedis dying, Anakin turning into Darth Vader, presumably an explosion staged by the good guys which will accidentally kill Amidala and burn and cripple poor Ani, the coup for the throne, and Boba fett. Yep, it's gonna be one great movie.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:52 PM   #4
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnarf:
Did you know it got voted fight of the year on MTV Movie Awards?

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 04:57 PM   #5
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Although most of the Jedi's and Amidala will die, I am fairly sure that that Jar Jar fellow will survive the massacre once more.
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 05:00 PM   #6
Tancred
White Dragon

I don't know why, but I got the feeling that all that lava we see on the ground floor of Coruscant is where Anakin's going to end up...
Old 11-13-2003, 05:24 PM   #7
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

<font color=gold>
[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

I expect nothing from SWIII. Because if you don't expect anything, you can't be disappointed and thats exactly what Lucas did to me with SWI&II:total disappointment. What a complete bogus those two movies.

If the bloody ewoks weren't enough, he had to go and spawn THE most annoying race known to man: the Jar Jar binks people with a serious speech-impediment!!! And the ending of the phantom menace: they finally saved everything from the bad guys and what does the fat fish do? He raises a terribly animated sphere into the air? What ever for? Terrible, just terrible.

Lucas should have made a synopsis of what he wanted to tell us of what happened before and after his grand original trilogy. These new movies are only used to show the kind of lightsaber battles and animations he wanted back in the old days. Great actors portraiting lame characters that really all-to-clear want to show off their fabulous lightsaber-skills, woohoo! Pathetic.

And Natalie Portman.... though a darling dear in appearance, a fine actress before, she displays the most exaggerating and useless figure in the entire SW chronicles. Amidala is supposed to be an young queen, trying to find her place in the harsh political environment, not someone who teeches the jar jar people how to articulate well and who goes off on road trip whenever she likes. No responsibility sense whatsoever .......

</font>

[ 11-13-2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]
Old 11-13-2003, 05:37 PM   #8
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gnarf:
Did you know it got voted fight of the year on MTV Movie Awards? </font>[/QUOTE]Didn't know that... cool [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now if Yoda beats up Jar Jar Binks

[ 11-13-2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Gnarf ]
Old 11-13-2003, 05:44 PM   #9
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
<font color=gold>

I expect nothing from SWIII. Because if you don't expect anything, you can't be disappointed and thats exactly what Lucas did to me with SWI&II:total disappointment. What a complete bogus those two movies.

If the bloody ewoks weren't enough, he had to go and spawn THE most annoying race known to man: the Jar Jar binks people with a serious speech-impediment!!! And the ending of the phantom menace: they finally saved everything from the bad guys and what does the fat fish do? He raises a terribly animated sphere into the air? What ever for? Terrible, just terrible.

Lucas should have made a synopsis of what he wanted to tell us of what happened before and after his grand original trilogy. These new movies are only used to show the kind of lightsaber battles and animations he wanted back in the old days. Great actors portraiting lame characters that really all-to-clear want to show off their fabulous lightsaber-skills, woohoo! Pathetic.

And Natalie Portman.... though a darling dear in appearance, a fine actress before, she displays the most exaggerating and useless figure in the entire SW chronicles. Amidala is supposed to be an young queen, trying to find her place in the harsh political environment, not someone who teeches the jar jar people how to articulate well and who goes off on road trip whenever she likes. No responsibility sense whatsoever .......

</font>
I think it's a little harsh to blame the actors. They didn't write the script. When your script suck, there's not much you can do.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:24 PM   #10
Thoran
Galvatron

As long as Lucas is writing the script I don't expect much.
Thoran is offline   Reply With Quote