Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2005, 03:01 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I need you guys to check it out, it's done for the most part. Just gotta tweak some stuff. Playtest it and let me know how you like it!

There are loads of new items on these new Malarites and around the area, so check every nook! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I just uploaded the new update, so have at it!!

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 04:46 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OH! I know what I'm going to try and get time to do this weekend!
Old 02-24-2005, 11:59 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

No one yet?

Old 02-25-2005, 01:24 AM   #4
rattler
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i like it...just got through it...it is very impressive
rattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 11:53 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Cool Rattler! Thanks man!

Only one person has seen it?? I saw a packed server last night.. (cries) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 12:50 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Will try and get to it tonight or tomorrow, Z! I've been sick and not up for a long run to get to level 8 but maybe after a few hours of sleep today I'll be up for it when the hubby gets home. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Did try my hand at Trollbark Dungeon and OUCH! My 15Paly/14 Champ of Torm got her butt handed to her!
Old 02-26-2005, 01:45 PM   #7
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Finally made it down to the new level 8

It certainly is impressive. There's obviously been a lot of thought and hard work gone into it and its a great addition to Undermountain.

Hope I'm not giving anything away or spoiling it for those who haven't seen it yet but I found it very tough for a mid level (20-25) character. There are some nasty combinations of harm and heal spells as well as hard melee. But if you can survive there is plenty good stuff to loot.

Think I'll wander down there again soon with a character that can give a bit more pain back to the Malarites and their little beastie.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 03:54 PM   #8
Mercc
Dungeon Master

Funny. Been down to eaight before and lower but have always skipped 4-6. Someday I will take a few hours and journey on down there. I know some levels I hate so it may take a bit longer. I tend to explore a lot!

Mercc
Mercc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 11:14 PM   #9
Ravenbear
Dungeon Master

Seen a couple people talk about skipping 4-6.. Is there a shortcut to 7-8 ?? I know about to 10 an beyond but never found others..

RB
Old 03-20-2005, 10:21 AM   #10
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Level Eight is beautiful, Ziroc. Just wish I could survive it. Will have to start working on those custom builds I have always heard people talking about. Ranted about the place once already, but everything in there seems to work very nicely including the transitions from area to area. One issue I had was that near to the end of Level Eight when trying to get to the gateway for Level Nine, I had a hard time finding my way through the trees due to the camera angles always blocking the actual passageway. Any possible cures for that?
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote