Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2003, 11:26 AM   #1
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I read a thread taht said that you could give your character wings and tails, etc. Wher is this thing, and how do you use it?
DS
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 11:45 AM   #2
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I believe they were talking about the Red Dragon Disciple in Hordes of the Underdark. You actually have to own that game in order to use those features.

[ 12-22-2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer128 ]
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 11:48 AM   #3
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Ahahaha. Problem. I don't have it. WHY do I have to be so broke?
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #4
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I feel your pain
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 05:30 PM   #5
Sparhawk
Quintesson

You canīt really create those wings as I understand it...They generate as soon as you red dragon diciple reaches 9th lvl or so...and they look COOOOL
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 09:48 PM   #6
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparhawk:
You canīt really create those wings as I understand it...They generate as soon as you red dragon diciple reaches 9th lvl or so...and they look COOOOL
Yup it's 9th level. I don't suppose anyone knows how to change the style of wings? like dragon wings to a feathered wings?
Old 12-23-2003, 04:35 AM   #7
Target
Red Dragon

That sounds cool, wings would be great!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 06:32 AM   #8
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Malavon's Rage:
quote:
Originally posted by Sparhawk:
Yup it's 9th level. I don't suppose anyone knows how to change the style of wings? like dragon wings to a feathered wings? [/QUOTE]Red dragon Disciples only get red wings, but I'm quite sure you can add wings and tails to characters using the Toolset.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:16 PM   #9
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Stratos....I use the too set a lot...and havenīt come across them yet....but they might be there anyway...I just havenīt seen them!
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 04:24 AM   #10
spydar

one word....sweet