Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2002, 06:44 AM   #1
Nanu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Please help me..I have done many of the quests and am now at the gates of Luskan..can't get in and I have killed the guard..what am I missing....thanks...spoilers welcome
Nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 06:57 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You need to kill one(or both) of the High Captains of Luskan... And take the seal of their bodies (I wouldnt bother taking the heads of them... noone seemed to want to take them from me when I took em) and then talk to Aarin and he will attach them to a note that will let you across.... I dont think it matters that you killed the gaurd... you should be able to get along just fine with him dead [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 08:29 AM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanu:
Please help me..I have done many of the quests and am now at the gates of Luskan..can't get in and I have killed the guard..what am I missing....thanks...spoilers welcome
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
If you are outside the city, you need to have brought two pieces of evidence to Aribeth and Aarin Gend showing that the cult is working out of Luskan (they are located in the quests in Chapter 2, so you should have found them by now. If you dropped them, check in the divining pool in the temple). Then go there and talk to the main gate guard and they'll let you in (you can't just open the gate yourself).

If you are in the city and want to get into the High Tower, just kill one of the captains (I always kill both, just for kicks ), and take the seal from that captain to Aarin Gend. He will forge a document to allow access. Go to that gate guard and talk to him, and he'll let you in.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 11:23 AM   #4
Kerneth
The Magister

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
If you kill one of the High Captains, you can take his head to the other High Captain for a reward. I did that then I killed the High Captain I gave the head to.
Kerneth is offline   Reply With Quote