Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2002, 07:51 PM   #1
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I am not getting the game until tuesday so I dont know my self, but a friend of mine told me today that if your character dies in multiplayer that thats it he's gone permanently, no reloading or importing hes just dead and thats it(well unless you are able to ressurect that it), can anyone verify this for me?

Im mean wouldn't it be such a downer if you had spent months building up the hardest, meanest badass character and then biting the dust and having to start all over again.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:54 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

kinda like playing d2 in hardcore isn't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:59 PM   #3
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
kinda like playing d2 in hardcore isn't it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
D2 = Diablo 2?

(I wish i could play that online, I have some serious probs with that game)
Old 07-04-2002, 08:24 PM   #4
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

no thats not true if you die you dont have to save that char. so if you want you can still use your char file in another game. what is true is that in certain areas in the game(story mode i believe) there are area your char dies and doesnt come back but they are few and little and very late in the last chapters.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 08:29 PM   #5
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:
no thats not true if you die you dont have to save that char. so if you want you can still use your char file in another game. what is true is that in certain areas in the game(story mode i believe) there are area your char dies and doesnt come back but they are few and little and very late in the last chapters.
well thanks for clearing that for me, my minds at rest now (I have a habit of dying ALOT on games)