Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2001, 02:01 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Well...I don't usually come in here because it is so dead.
Anyway, I am glad it is gone because the two separate forums made me confused as to which one I should focus on.
I know that Ziroc (bless his heart ) is making his own Module called Undermountain, which he can run with the NWN game.
I don't know why it is so hard for me to visualize what I need to do, and what all of this means. I have read all of these posts, and been to all of the sites that discuss it, and I am still lost. I cannot wait for it to come out. Maybe then I will feel like I know something about it.

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2001, 07:20 PM   #2
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Well...I don't usually come in here because it is so dead.
Anyway, I am glad it is gone because the two separate forums made me confused as to which one I should focus on.
I know that Ziroc (bless his heart ) is making his own Module called Undermountain, which he can run with the NWN game.
I don't know why it is so hard for me to visualize what I need to do, and what all of this means. I have read all of these posts, and been to all of the sites that discuss it, and I am still lost. I cannot wait for it to come out. Maybe then I will feel like I know something about it.
I just turned the Undermountain forum 'off' until Neverwinter nears release.. It's just dead now.. and I am going to wait until I get all my maps done before I start posting them..

PS: Also, now that it's turned off, The General Conversation forum is reachable without scrolling down!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 08-25-2001, 09:07 AM   #3
Rikard

Hm Ziroc i have an idea
Try and turn the GD forum "off" or a couple of houres to see how people will react [insert very evil laugh]
and i can get to bg2 archives without scrolling down

------------------

The Rocks show the way
Old 08-27-2001, 01:43 PM   #4
Balgin
Elminster

AH, so that's why you never answered any of my "What's happening to this forum and do you still want help with art/stories/npcs etc" threads that I kept on putting up when nothing new appeared there?

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 07:11 AM   #5
Epona
Zartan

Larry, I agree with you - I just can't at the moment visualise the game. (not that tech-dunce here will be writing any mods, hee hee!!)
I can't wait to see what it looks like - I am so excited about the endless potential of this game, although I will leave the actual creative stuff to others and just enjoy the ride...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Epona is offline   Reply With Quote