Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-10-2007, 12:59 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

That at long last, the peasants slew Lord Cet, dispatching him yet again with the Mavin Sword and Staff of Death, both quenched in the unholy black fire.

Final results...

Gruhntella the Dwarf, who started as a warrior, reached level 20 as a warrior, level 17 as a barbarian, and level 14 as a zenmaster. She reached level 4 in all guilds except the Bushi guild, where she was only level 2.

Sniffer the Gourkh, also starting as a warrior, reached level 21 there, level 18 as a barbarian, and level 12 as a valkyrie. She was level 4 warrior guild, level 2 priest, and level 4 thief.

Lightfingers, the ratling rogue, reached level 25 as a rogue and level 15 as a bard. She was level 4 in the thief and wizard guilds.

Flitter, the pixie priest, reached level 16, then was a warlock for 21 levels and a paladin for another 15. She was level 5 priest, level 7 wizard, and level 1 warrior.

Eljayess, the elven wizard, reached level 18 as a wizard and level 23 as a warlock. She was level 7 in the wizard guild, level 4 in the priest guild.

And finally our beloved Periwinkle (*thud* sigh... Flitter?) reached level 12 as a wizard, level 15 as an assassin, level 18 as a bard, and finished at level 15 as a warlock. She was level 7 wizard, level 5 priest, level 4 warrior, level 4 thief, and level 2 bushi.

Those level 7 wizards were due solely to the stone of clover quest bug... otherwise, I think they would only have been level 4.

The chests at the end held the Sword of Hearts, which looks like a rapier (fragile robinsword, anyone?) and the Kimono of the Dragon.

All in all, a very challenging way to play the game, and with the glitches associated with creating a peasant party, one that required a lot more thinking and strategy than usual. I'm considering a purely elvish party for the next game, just to make things a little easier (especially with their XP bonus), but before I can do that, I've got a book I need to finish writing.

If anyone else wants to take on the peasant game, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the files. I promise you... it will be one of the hardest ways you'll ever play W&W....

And now, off to the Boogre Bar to raise a glass in honor of the peasants... long may they reign, and may the never forget their origins... [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:39 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YAY!!!!!!

Drinks on the house indeed!!!

Thanks for sharing these adventures, Bungleau, and especially for raising them from the dead when you originally thought to let them lay - we've really appreciated watching your struggl er FUN!! LOL!!!

Quite an achievement to get them all the way through to the end given the difficulties
Old 04-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I will echo that indeed. It has been a privilege following the peasants. It is almost sad, the story had to end. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2007, 01:10 AM   #4
Imrahil
Elminster

Quite entertaining, all around. I read all the chapters, "stumbling" across them around chapter 14 or so. Just wanted to chime in for the "lurking but reading" crowd & say how fun it was & that for every reply there's likely several more people reading, enjoying, but not replying. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Congratulations!

- Imrahil
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:22 AM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'm glad you enjoyed them, Imrahil. In case you missed some, they're all listed in a post in the Gael Serran Library at the top of the page.

Thanks!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote