Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-30-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

The transformation is finally complete! Lightfingers has become a bard, and the last peasant has changed from their original class. She's already level two, and will be level three as soon as we get back from the Boogre Caves. 'Tis very important to go back to all the old guilds for your guild quests, it is...

Combat is pretty straightforward now, with the peasants able to dispatch small fish with a single blow... usually [img]smile.gif[/img] Cet's pyramid is still a challenge... when a Royal Mummy throws a flamestrike down your gullet, it hurts!

Discovered that there are no Wizard's Guild quests available in Valeia any more, much to Lightfingers' chagrin. Hey... XP are XP...

One of the two barbarians is going to become the Zenmaster, and while having Lightfingers run the gauntlet to gain levels, I decided I should probably have the new zenmaster do the same thing, since we just got the last tome from Cet's tomb.

Only guess what? Somehow, we've got three elemental tomes AND ARDIBREN'S JOURNAL!!! I thought we were carrying all four around, but somewhere along the way I must have dropped or sold the tome of air. Time to head to all the shops to see if we might have sold it, or wander around to see what we might have dropped in the wild. 'Twould really suck to lose out on the zenmaster...

Aside from that, not much else new. Once Lightfingers is ready, we'll head back into the tomb to say hello to the lich and start the end of the game.

More later...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh but you KNOW there is a way to get that tome!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2007, 03:17 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I know, Wyv... I'd have to check in to Wyvern's Emporium of Lost and Unattainable Items and see where I could put it [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll have a look through all the shops first, though. Seems to me that I decided to clean out backpacks a while back, and I must have sold the wrong book.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote