Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2001, 04:24 AM   #1
Pangur Ban

Just started to explore the ocean past Brimloch Roon ... found that shop that sells water breathing sorta shell thingys.

Am I going to need one for each character?

At 3 shells per quest, to be able to buy one breather shell, does mean I gotta go on a massive "Crab 'O The Sea" hunt?

He sells sea shells ... grr !!

Pan-grr Ban.

[This message has been edited by Pangur Ban (edited 08-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Pangur Ban (edited 08-11-2001).]
Pangur Ban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2001, 07:35 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well thebest thing is to have 1 breather and one mask per character - yup, dat's a big lotta shells you done gotta collect. Just think of the experience you can gain. Just start walking about on the sea floor with encounters and difficulty on high. Good luck.

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2001, 10:00 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hmmmm now why is it that I only recall having to bring 2 shells per character? Well must be because I keep my breathers and masks in storage until needed and pass them on to the new crew so it has been ages since I had to hunt for shells.

The strategy I used was to sail around the coast (avoiding Talrik's area) and when my scout told me there were crabs nearby, stop the ship and jump over board to find them. The hunting is usually good between Skull Castle and Brimloch Roon.

You do not need to equip every character IF you decide to take a smaller party to Collasium. This is only recommended IF you know the Create Portal, Teleport and Call of Home spells - otherwise it's a long, long journey to regather your whole group to enter Cet's Pyramid.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote