Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2001, 03:00 PM   #1
the_black
Welcomed New User

Hi to all!

When I was in Boogre cave and faced those Jungle Lily's they killed me every time. So I decided to go Stout Mines (all characters were still Boogers). I did got in and almost solved it, but then suddenly I could not get those switch rooms which are above small lifts.

After few hours of trying I decided to go back Boogre cave to get character normal again. And Behold. I CAN'T go to room where I give writ to get outside. I am too big!!! And all my saves are in Stout Mine.

What I am suppose to do now? Revert game and start all over?

Is there an cheats that I could use?

Thanks in advance.

Reima
the_black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2001, 03:17 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, the_black!!!

Well this is certainly an interesting problem! Prior to being "boogred" which was your smallest character? If you had a pixie or ratling in your party, whichever was the smallest normally - try choosing them to lead and try the door again.

Try wiggling around too, those are pretty big doors there so you should manage to get through.

If none of that works, you have a couple options:
Revert game will take you back to the last time you were in town and whatever you have done since you were last there you will have to do over again.
So you have the spell VANISH?? You can try that and hope you end up on the other side of the door (it is random so save before trying!).
You can send me a ZIPped copy of your gamexx.sav (no other files) and I can see if I can get you through the door and out of the mines.

Good advice - keep multiple save games in different slots. I generally save at town, before I enter and afterwards if I am happy with what I did, outside of any dungeon and another save somewhere inside the dungeon. This system has always worked well for me and has prevented me loosing too much game play to some problem.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 02:09 PM   #3
the_black
Welcomed New User

I just sended you that .zip file.

Thanks for those advice.

Reima
the_black is offline   Reply With Quote