Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 09:58 PM   #1
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

OK, I'm back.

Thanks to Saz, I was finally able to get past the oracles... I was sitting too far away from them, apaertnly they can't see all, they needed me closer to see the ring. I moved in 'till I got burned, then spoke to them. The two outer ones told me to speak to the center one. (kinda cheesy. It would have been cool if they all spoke, each answering in turn)

Night fell while I was in the tunnel, and since I don't know how to rest or sleep or anyway to pass the night (If there is a way, PLEASE tell me) I swam around in the dark, trying to clear as much of the map that I could make out by the small auto-map. The path to Ishad N'Ha was simple to find. So was the Serpent Temple. I met the heretic.

2 questions about gameplay, 1 quest question, and 1 about plot.

1) how long does training last? I'm training in Scout, but when I went back into the shop, it says I'm still in training. How long 'till I can train some more?

2)I can't find a way around Ishad N'Ha for my horse. I walked out the other gate, but the map doesn't wrap around the town like it did in the first one. Do I need to leave her at a stable? Is there a path I can find? I'd hate to give her up.

Quest question: After delevering the package to the town mayor of Ishad N'Ha, do I need to return to Valeia to complete that quest?

Plot question: the Heretic Snake guy thinks he is the Champion / Chosen One / Neo... I can't seem to get any info out of him. Did I skip something?

Thanks for the help, and please avoid spoilers if you can...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil
RudeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 10:06 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Sorry RW, no way to make time skip the night

Training last 'til you achieve the next level. But you can use the trained skill right away.

You need to leave the horse behind....
But there's another one later.

You don't need to go back... (spoiler ahead) unless you didn't complete the Wizard's Guild quests.

Kol: talkey to him

sorry for all the hints and spoilers, have fun.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-16-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 10:10 PM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ranger Dawg! So cool to hear you found your way west! Well, I don't think you can get your horse to the other side, but it seems there is another one somewhere over there, but I forget where. . . Man, I wish I could tell you there is a way to sleep or something, but no there is not. Illuminate spell helps at night a little. Once you level up, you can train some more (another advantage of changing roles). Hmmmm, I think you get the reward from the guy who gave you the package - might want to wait for others on this. Heretic Snake guy - one you should have a quest to kill (in the woods), one should give you a key (in front of Serpent temple).

Hope I didn't say too much - hope I said enough!
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 10:54 PM   #4
Moni

Heretic guy will give you a key if you ask about it as already stated and he will tell you the way to the back entrance of The Serpent Temple.

Go head and park your horse, you will find another one on the west side of Ishad N'ha and I know where Mammaw LOL but I ain't tellin!

I always used the rocky edge of a path near Valeia to park the horse and raft so I could trade one for the other when traversing back and forth for quests...you just have to leave the raft at the opening of the caves and swim the length to Ishad N'ha is all.

Glad you are enjoying your gaming! I have been reading the updates on your adventures and am rooting for you!

Hugs!
Moni
Old 05-16-2001, 11:00 PM   #5
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Well, I'm going back in to play now...

wish me well...

BTW, why bother with a raft ? (I haven't found one yet) My horse, Toronado, swims..... (Hey, I'm ! of course I'm a Zorro fan)

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil
RudeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 11:12 PM   #6
Moni

Forget the raft then!
Go play!

Have fun!

Wishing you well,

Moni