Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2001, 06:18 PM   #1
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi Gang! Well, I finally did it, I finished the game today and feel really good about it. I thought I would be sadder. I loved the bit at the end with the dragons.

I renamed my Zenmaster and Valkyrie to Zen and Val (original huh?) and am looking forward to going back through the game with only those two. I am wondering how that will work. . . if I still want to do different roles or not? I actually started another game today, but then thought Jessman might want to play this time since his game locked up in the Booger cave the first time he tried to play and we never did get it free. He just gave up and let me play rather than risk me getting locked up since I was so far ahead of him. Sweet huh!?

Speaking of "Sweet", did you guys see that thread about "Gaming in the pre-forum universe"? It reminds me that I must say I am very happy that I ended up with this game and found this forum and the all the people here. Especially the very special ones who I visit on Saturdays, you all know who you are. I am afraid to make a list still, I wouldn't want to leave anyone out, but as I said, you all know who you are.

Thanks to everyone who helped me! Love you guys!!! Group hug and all that mushy stuff!

Mammawlin

------------------
mammaw's know all, see all, tell nothing
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 06:20 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!

Congrats, Mammawlin. (HUGS)
-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 06:21 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(virtual cartwheels)

Hurrah Mammalin!!!!!!!!

Wyv

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 06:43 PM   #4
Balgin
Elminster

Congratulations Mammawlin, personally I'm still exploring Collosium without breathing gear (as detailed in the long post that I was typing last time the forum went down). Oh well, the only frustrating thing is that the monsters there won't follow me and allow me to talk to that mermaid without running the risk of drowning. Oh well, I wonder if it's time for those breathing members t discover (since the character with the highest swimming abilities generally drowns first) if it's true that dead men tell no tales.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 06:52 PM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Right on Mammaw!

Welcome to WWF (Wizards & Warriors Finishers (Club))!
This is definitely the best forum of any kind on the Net, accept no substitutes!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 07:53 PM   #6
Moni

YAY MAMMAW!!!!!

: )
Moni