Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2001, 07:20 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is a great lack of posts of late.
I beginning to feel useless.
If my memory of W&W facts is not probed on a regular basis I will loose all this valuable information!
And I have few oportunities to be witty (or witless as the case may be).

So help a post deficient dragon relative out and POST POST POST!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2001, 08:04 PM   #2
AliCat
Drow Warrior

I've never seen a red dragon in the game. Where are they? Is there really a faery wing trait? What's the best way to defeat Mytharian Wisps? Why do Jungle Lilies sink in water? Have you ever noticed the Jolly Rogers flag on your ship? What's the story behind Rumphy? Where's Freudianslip been lately? Why hasn't Davros written a story for the archive? What's your middle name? Where are the best chocolates to be found? What's the best bar in the Gael Serran? Who is this Methdu anyway, and why will he be proud?

Empty minds want to know.
AliCat
AliCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2001, 08:22 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

OOOOO lots of questions!!!

Most important one first: WHERE HAS FREUD BEEN??? Why to the ballet!
Red Dragons are to be found sometimes: in Anephas' Tomb and in the Lost Sea area! I'm told you can see them flying there, but I haven't yet had the pleasure of doing so.
My middle name is "the": Wyvern the Wyvern
The best chocolates are to be found in Sitka, Alaska. Many come in the shape of salmon, but are not salmon flavored.
There isn't a decent bar in all of Gael Serran. The rumors are awful and not one of them server McEwans!
Rumphy is a ghost like Humphry was a ghost in early Wizardrian games.
Jungle Lilys sink in water because they are not witches and do not weigh the same as a duck.
Davros wrote everything in the archives. As Lily revealed at one point there are really only 4 people on this board - Davros is most of them.
I don't know, Who is this Methdu?

Wyv

(giggles, That was fun!)
Old 02-08-2001, 08:24 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

OOO - I forgot the Faery Wings trait!

Yes, there is such a trait and I recall long ago someone stating that they have obtained this trait (I think it might have been DragonLady, but not positive). I have no idea how one earns this trait.

Wyv
Old 02-08-2001, 09:39 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well, your intrepid editor of the Gael Serran Examiner is still looking for fascinating stories of the bizarre and unusual around the Gael Serran...unfortunately, since H'Thark quit following us around, there has been little of interest happening. My crew is about to head off to the Boogre Caves, and maybe we'll catch some cut-ups around there; there's usually some unorthodox activity going on in that place. So, I'll keep on it, and hopefully, another GS Examiner edition will be forthcoming.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2001, 09:47 PM   #6
Lily the Ranger

Mythawian Wisps: Go to a speech therapist!
Jungle Lilies: Could be all the duct tape in their pockets.
Freud: Is looking for a nice pair of boots.
Davros: Has not had time as he has been broadening the minds of young ladies with various art photos.
Wyv: Middle name: carg.
Chocolates: Sigh, I know SOMEONE is going to correct me on this but I am going for a nice Godiva chocolate on Valentine's Day and if I am not heard from again . . . I died and went to heaven.
Bar: I dunno, my pixie wasn't allowed in any.
Old 02-08-2001, 11:24 PM   #7
TarlA42

Well, maybe if your pixie weighed as much as a duck... Or at least beat her wings as much as an african swallow...
Got a kick out of the MP segue there.
And as far as posts go, I've turned on a couple of friends to the game, and will let them know about this board. It has been Very helpful to me, and I've enjoyed all the people here. I plan on replaying with different configurations. I'll be talking to all of you soon.
Tarl.
And I did fight one Red Dragon, it was in the Isle of Sands.
And a question for you all:
You have a limited amount of skills and abilities to learn. If you learn one more than you have space for, what do you lose? Was it the first you learned, the last, or what you are the weakest in?
That is one thing I'd like to see changed in W&W 2, which is coming out in fall!!! Just kidding, but I'd like to see it.
Old 02-09-2001, 06:20 AM   #8
carg
The Magister

Killing Mythawian Wips: Just summon a few demons and watch those kill theirselves on the reflect damage spells!
Did you know they could fly under water too?
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 06:24 AM   #9
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What what what??? Only 4 people - you mean I am not the only split personality (besides Wyv / carg) - yes that's it Ali - wrote lots of stories so there, when are you going to catch me up (nose gets longer, munches a virtual chocolate)- OK, It's spelled Rumphy (I'll pay you that one Ali). More GS Examiner - yes please. Jolly Rogers flag is only on Bloodbeard's ship isn't it (Ooh,I hope not - losing two in one day to Ali will be hard to handle - just know she wil run off to check if she can prove me wrong). Fun and frivolity at the forum - who needs a bar (they don't serve Bundy either Wyv).
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 09:43 AM   #10
meow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I love those chocolates from Sitka!

I will ask this here too so that you can have another opportunity to answer newbie questions:

Is there any consequnce to going on Toad Rage and trying to kill off everyone in the Toad Village? I finally got fed up with obstructionist Toad. I could not even get around him with a pixie.

I touched the Toadem poll, got the spear, killed the Scabban, and left a trail of dead toads.
meow is offline   Reply With Quote