Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2001, 03:29 PM   #1
Alira
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have read on this board about the ability to make lots of money with your ranger and fletchery skill. How does one obtain this skill. my ranger just turned level 8 and none of guilds have this available for sale. if you learn it automatically, what level does it happen. I have checked out the strategy guide and according to it, it should be available for sale at the warriors guild. Is the guide wrong? Is it possibly related to the fact that he has not reached a level higher than his previous class: barbarian level 8 and ranger level 8.

Alira
Alira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2001, 03:56 PM   #2
maxpower

It depeneds on your guild level. Although your ranger is level 8 you need to increase your guild level and then it will be shown in the warriors guild. I can't remember what warriors guild level you have to be I think it is level 4 but im not sure. I expect that someone will post what level you need to be here very soon as this board seems to be very fast at helping out.
Old 02-06-2001, 04:28 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

According to notes I copied from a thread listed a while back . . . Warrior Guild level 5 . . . so if you don't see it at 4, you can hope for 5.
Old 02-07-2001, 04:05 AM   #4
Alira
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the explanation. I am only at level 3 warrior guild. Looks like it will be quite a while yet then as I have not been to shuregeon castle which is the first warrior guild quest at Ishad N'ha.

Alira
Alira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2001, 04:27 AM   #5
TarlA42

This will be a one of two post for me tonight...
I've got two characters making dragon arrows. Each does 54 points of damage, and I can sell them for about a mil apiece. Talk about ultimate gold.
The question I'd like to post is-
How can you get experience, and or items, from a creature that was turned to stone.
I can see this being a problem if that creature is one you're suppose to get an item from.
I've tried using stone to flesh spell on them but that doesn't work.
Any ideas?
Old 02-07-2001, 08:42 PM   #6
Sardaukar
Welcomed New User

There are two ways that I know to kill a stoned creature.

1. The one you mentioned using Stone to Flesh. I you cast it make sure to be holding the ctrl key when targeting the monster.

2. Casting direct damage spells on it. I have stoned birds and have tried Firestorm on them and they survive but if you cast burn it will quickly die.
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote