Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2001, 08:56 PM   #1
Zeria

How do I move the Toad that is blocking my way to see the Shaman??? I have even tried climbing the walls to go over him but my skill isn't high enough yet. Please help?
Old 01-25-2001, 09:42 PM   #2
Gauleiter

If you have Moon magic (could be rephrased, "If you are cheating" ), you can Vanish him.

Otherwise, experiment more with jumping over his head; push yourself up right next to him, look straight up at the ceiling, press the Run key (default Shift) and Jump (default Numpad 0). You should be able to jump over his head and continue without difficulty...

Of course, failing all else, you can kill him.
Old 01-25-2001, 10:45 PM   #3
Moni

I have heard tell that if you use the words "Hail" and "Goodbye" he will follow you and you can lead him to a place farther back where you can go around him.
Personally, I had to kill the sucker but it was not until I was about level 6 or 7 that offing him did not bring about shouts of "Warmskins Bad" and me having to run for my life...even Shinwiki was out to get me!