Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2001, 12:07 AM   #1
ArchMystic

Actually, no, that doesn't help. I already found the right room, and the holes and all, but I can't get up the blocks that move out of the wall... (BTW, I read a spoiler, which claimed 3 sticks was all and enough)... Here is the spoiler:

---

The blocks are moving in the following pattern, with small letters for holes and caps letters for the corresponding blocks stand. The numbers show the position of the blocks, with 1 for lower and 2 for upper blocks stand. Both holes marked as x can be ignored.

Opening x x Ishad N'Ha
C2 a e B1
D1 b d A2
c
E1
Entrance

The correct solution for the opening: B / E / C / take wooden stick from B / D

and for Ishad N’ha: D / B / A

The thing is, I can't reach b...
Old 01-01-2001, 12:25 AM   #2
ArchMystic

I think I know what's wrong. There must be a bug in the game. The lower block on the left, which is triggered by the lower hole on the right, doesn't fully 'open'. The lower part of this block doesn't move further than the upper part, which makes it impossible for me to climb it.

How can I fix this? Perhaps the patch will help?!
Old 01-01-2001, 11:44 AM   #3
ArchMystic

I can only put the wooden sticks in 2 holes, the others I can't reach. I can't get up on the blocks that appear, which makes it impossible to reach the other holes. Please help. BTW, I do have 3 sticks and I'm already back to my normal self.
Old 01-01-2001, 11:53 AM   #4
Gregg

The wooden pegs are used to exit the cave (1 exit to the left and 1 to the right). You have to try different combination to get the right platforms to move. Place a peg in one and you should be able to reach the next hole that was presiously out of reach. By the way, you should have found 4 or five pegs. You need more pegs to exit to the left for a quest encounter and only two are needed to exit to the right. Hope this helps..

GT
Old 01-01-2001, 10:39 PM   #5
Cygoth

You don't need the lower blocks - you can run and jump while looking up and climb all of them.