Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 12:12 AM   #1
Htseeker

I fixed the second trolly cart and have a pick axe. I can't figure out where the ore is though? Help! Thanks.
Old 12-27-2000, 12:33 AM   #2
gaunty
The Magister

if you have found the track that takes you to
another (abandon) track that crosses lava,
you are close. I hope you have lava walk, you are guna go play hot foot fer a wile.
be on the look out for dragon dogs breathing fire. OH don't worry about the moving living
stone, the stouts don't know what lava IS.
explore all around you should find two lumps
of ore.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2000, 12:49 AM   #3
Htseeker

hmm I haven't seen that. is this after you use the fixed trolly cart?
Old 12-28-2000, 05:44 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

The fixed trolley cart can bring you to 3 different locations, depending on the setting of two switches (you should have found one of them: pulling it toggled an arrow between two sets of rails.) You need to visit all three, so be prepared for some running between switches. (It helps a lot to cast 'create portal' at the starting point of the tracks.) One area contains a lot of lava, and ore piles with dragon ore sometimes. (I found two both times I was there.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2000, 03:41 AM   #5
Thorny

Good news - you don't need lava walk. just climb along the outside walls. Lava walk is useful if you slip, but I was able to "walk" along the walls all through there without ever falling.

Turn to face the wall slightly , at an angle, then go forward. You will walk around the outside of the seemingly vertical cavern walls. You will find that you can easily walk along narrow ledges too.

Learn to "walk on walls" because it is very useful in other dungeons later.