Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2000, 12:53 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

How many do you have??
I've heard of people being able to exit with only 1 worm stick! Very amazing, but to help. Try the holes that are easiest for you to reach right off. See which blocks come out. Figure out which of those you can jump to and remove any sticks that push out blocks that you really don't need. Use the sticks you just removed in higher holes once you've jumped on blocks.

It's really just a trial and error method. You do want to be able to exit on both sides - there are things to do in each that you will want. You may have to reset the sticks to first do one side (side going east) and then the other.

Remember to LOOK UP and use your number pad "0" key to JUMP! (holding down the shift key helps too!)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2000, 10:49 AM   #2
blondie

How the hell can I exit the Boogre Prison? I am trying to use all that sticks, but i canot climb the blocks. Please, help.
Old 12-22-2000, 01:14 PM   #3
Elowin
Welcomed New User

I could get the passage that exits the prison with just one stick. Found that one of the block sets does not retract fully when the stick is pulled. Found I could still jump up to this thin protruding edge and from there insert the stick in the hole above by jumping. First get on the edge of the block; then look up at the hole and try to use a stick in the hole. The text window will say something like so and so is "on their way"; then jump and the stick will go in. Use the same method to get the stick too. I needed two or three sticks to do the other passage. I believe there are four sticks total and two are needed to leave blocks pulled out to jump up to either to use passages. Jumping to these may be a problem if you have not up'd your "athletics" skill enough--don't know what enough is.

I've enjoyed W&W a lot except for the plant-life which stinks and is out of balance with the game.
Elowin is offline   Reply With Quote