Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2002, 08:11 PM   #1
Finn an Ruadh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everyone! You were ALL so helpful with my last question, and I'm being a dunderhead again, so... How does one use the lever to get through the rest of the complex? My thief can't pick it, and my mage can't "Knock" it. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-09-2002, 12:15 AM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Kresselack was a barbarian cheiftan and warlord whose nom de guerre was the Black Wolf. Perhaps if you were to find a symbol of his totemic emblem some more doors might open up to you.... [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2002, 12:10 PM   #3
Azred
Drow Priestess

You can always be as practical as you like, canadianvixen, as long as you don't use DaleKeeper--you know that Micah would have to scold you for that! [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Let you in on a secret, though--ask him about the kittens. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2002, 05:52 PM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

Awwwww..... pictures? of the kittens? or of Micah himself? [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

And here I thought you liked playing with the dust bunnies behind that sofa....

Old 05-10-2002, 11:23 AM   #5
Azred
Drow Priestess

If she is hiding the kittens behind the sofa, that implies that she is reaching to pick them up away from momma cat, which means that she is braver than I am! [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2002, 10:13 PM   #6
Azred
Drow Priestess

@candianvixen: I am trying to help. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Micah's not on you about using "you know what", is he? [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

@Micah: you would not want to see me in a cat suit. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2002, 10:53 PM   #7
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by canadianvixen:
AZRED! You told me the cat suit would help me blend in! OUCH!
At the risk of being risque, wouldn't you in a cat suit stand out? [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

belle will probably make me sleep on the balcony for that one! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2002, 10:55 PM   #8
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
@Azred - you are probably right *shudders* some things are best not even imagined ....
That, and I'm still working off the last round of "seven years of bad luck"! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2002, 11:52 PM   #9
Azred
Drow Priestess

Micah? Foehammer? "intimidating"? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] really?

Yes, his weakness does seem to be that current batch of little felis domesticus running around the house. [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2002, 11:57 PM   #10
Finn an Ruadh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everyone! I've been in but the Spectral Knights tear me a new )*&^%@#. Ouch!

Finn