Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-25-2001, 02:34 AM   #1
A.Coil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Fire kills Trolls dead.
What kills Revenants?

And why, after a while, do weapons of all shapes and sizes lose all effect on them?

A.Coil
A.Coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 06:16 AM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I think I used melfs acid arrow
Lord of Alcohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 09:21 AM   #3
marco
The Magister

they are the worst, a crypt thing had cast a dimension door on my mage and sent him into a room full of those things. I had to cast all my minion spells for help then yest hit him with the acid arrow plus my + bullets and darts. That fight alone wiped all my mages ranged weapons leaving him with only a few daggers. Those things are tough ( more of a bother), and the worst part is when they go down nothing you do can harm them. i tried spells, blade, blunt weapons, minions, etc.. you have to wait till they get up and then keep going.

------------------
there are 10 thunders, the 7th thunder is of man!
marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 02:15 PM   #4
Khanar
Manshoon

Usually you need to wait till they drop to the ground, and then use fire on them to kill them. When I first found one, I was so mad because I couldn't kill them thing for good. Finally figured out the fire trick after trying most everything else for about ten minutes. Also, you can kill them if you get a critial hit or whatever and they get chunked. They're pretty easy in the end to kill.

Sort of off-topic, but I'm going to give those "crypt thing" undead the award for most annoying enemy. It's not that they could possibly kill any single one of my guys one to one (or perhaps more), but that blasted teleport is ANNOYING since only three of my guys succeed with their saving throws against them on a regular basis.

[This message has been edited by Khanar (edited 07-25-2001).]
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote