Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 11:04 AM   #1
yaguro

Ok, so I click on the badge buttons and go up those spiral stairs. Then I have to endure the ramblings of this psycho Reverend Poquelin for about 5 minutes. Then I attack him. After a while, he dimension doors (I hate that bloody spell), and the game gives me a little movie. Afterwards, my party is teleported to Easthaven, but the game is frozen in movie mode. I have installed the latest patch to no avail. I have tried redoing this about half a dozen times. Is there anything I can do?
Old 01-10-2001, 04:32 PM   #2
Khanar Tor'vel

If you've got any addon stuff in your Override folder, remove them. This worked for me. i've heard that fighting the battle without any magic stuff works too but that sounds AWFULLY hard.
Old 01-13-2001, 02:59 PM   #3
emdo1

the same happened to me....what i did was when the movie starts...press the escape key....i was then in easthaven and able to move about...
Old 01-13-2001, 07:26 PM   #4
Tathlum

Yeah if you take the override folder out of your IWD folder. Just go to easthaven save exit then put the overide right back in. That will work. Its a common problem.
Old 01-16-2001, 07:26 PM   #5
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

there's also been talk of just disabling the "auto-pause" feature in your options. This way you won;t even pause for movies, so it might not lock up? I had a similar problem when i played thru with one character, adding another character to the party and then talking to the crazy Reverend fixed the bug for me.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote