Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2000, 12:50 AM   #1
MeanUnclePaulie

Just a comment really; I think the narrator voice is one of the best I have heard in any RPG!! A few of the NPC's have great voice actors as well, but the narrator really blow's me away! A friend and I listened and both thought he sounded familiar, but it wasn't until the end credits that I discovered it was David Ogden Stiers, ole Winchester from M*A*S*H! I hope he agrees to do the sequel, 'cause his voice was the only thing that saved the cutscenes from being pretty useless. I mean, really. All this great technology, and they chose to use bad still drawings? I like the way the candlelight plays off the page and the turning pages, but everything else leaves much to be desired.
Old 08-18-2000, 03:59 PM   #2
Gotaxewilltravel

Sound kinda like the person who did Gandalf's voice in "The Lord of the Rings" movie, doncha think? Cool.