Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2002, 04:07 PM   #1
Zidane
Manshoon

This may sound a bit lame - sorry.

But I cannot remember the command to get me out of full screen and onto the small screen without quitting.

I know it in Soa but I have been playing that for so long, I can't remember what it is in ToSC. I forgot to write it down and it does'nt tell you in the Cheats part of Ironworks.

Also cannot remember the command to get the area code up or the co-ordinates.

I am going back to the very beginning and running though the whole lot again. I just shows you how used to one game you get.

By the way I am running on a Mac.

Also when I import a custom portrait the game automatically quits on me, I am using the portraits from my SoA portrait folder, but that shouldn't do anything should it?

I am running Dark Side of the Sword Coast but it also happened in ordinary ToSC.

(I prob just have corrupt files, they are 24 bit so I will have to try and change them)

Lady Z
Old 04-02-2002, 06:23 PM   #2
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Alt and Enter at the same time should put it into a window. This is the same for any program.

on BG1 coordinates are brought up by pressing L I only know this as I am used to pressing L to quick load in BG2 and I forget that it doesn't work in BG1 quite alot
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 08:00 PM   #3
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

I remapped the key to check the coordinates of the cursor to "X", like in BG2.
The key to quick load the quick save is Ctrl-L.
I still hit the Alt key to see if there's any loot to be had on the screens, lol, even tho the function doesn't exist in BG. Force of habit. [img]smile.gif[/img]