Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2002, 02:12 AM   #1
archangel2502
Welcomed New User

Hi everybody, I tried to search for this and couldn't find what I needed so forgive me if this has already been addressed. I have never attempted watchers keep and am planning on going there right after I emerge from Irenicus' dungeon. My question is this: can I complete it with a level 8 sorceror or do I have to be at a higher level?
...Also can someone tell me where to find a rogue stone. I can't seem to remember where I found the last one. Thanks everybody.
archangel2502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2002, 02:46 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Level 8?
Dude... I entered that keep at Level 31 with my solo Sorcerer, and it still gave me some problems. Go back to it when you get Time Stop and Improved Alacrity at least... or you shall die.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2002, 02:49 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Regarding Rogue Stones, do not worry too much about trying to find them, you will encounter them. You tend to find them as loot after killing bosses and/or Dragons.
Old 01-10-2002, 05:14 AM   #4
StormCast
Dungeon Master

Dundee... u disapoint me, I killed my way daown and took Demo at lvl 25,... with 1 TS
Three Rings for the elven kings under the sky,<br />Seven for the dvarf lords in their halls of stone,<br />Nine for mortal men doomed to die,<br />And One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p>One Ring to rule them all,<br />One Ring to find them,<br />One ring to bring them all,<br />And in the darkness bind them.<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p><br />StormCast
StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2002, 05:36 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by StormCast:
Dundee... u disapoint me, I killed my way daown and took Demo at lvl 25,... with 1 TS

I killed Improved Demogorgan in 7 rounds( including Improved Demogorgan's Time Stop). [img]tongue.gif[/img] I had more difficulty fighting other monsters than 'oh so scary' Improved Demogorgan.

But we are talking about a Level 8 Sorcerer here, bigggg difference from a Level 25 Sorcerer.

Which reminds me... I need to post my end-game for my solo Sorcerer. Have not got around to doing it yet. Think I will do it tomorrow, I need to get it into my diskette.
Old 01-10-2002, 09:48 AM   #6
StormCast
Dungeon Master

now that was something different... more to expect from a great sorc players as u dundee...

BTW: wich spells did u use?

And I got to lvl 3 in the keep on lvl 12 i think, then I gotta get a bit bigger.. hehe

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: StormCast ]

Three Rings for the elven kings under the sky,<br />Seven for the dvarf lords in their halls of stone,<br />Nine for mortal men doomed to die,<br />And One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p>One Ring to rule them all,<br />One Ring to find them,<br />One ring to bring them all,<br />And in the darkness bind them.<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p><br />StormCast
StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 01:51 AM   #7
archangel2502
Welcomed New User

I heard there were killer items in wk and i thought i saw someone say the baddies are easier on earlier levels. Oh well...I guess I'll wait to do it till I get skeletal warriors. Thanks guys.
archangel2502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 02:01 AM   #8
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by StormCast:
BTW: wich spells did u use?

How could you forget so fast? Just kidding, but you did post in the thread where I explained in detail on how I did it.

The relevant thread

And I got to lvl 3 in the keep on lvl 12 i think, then I gotta get a bit bigger.. hehe

Enjoyed the Dead/Wild Magic Rooms?