Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2001, 05:07 AM   #1
Gary Smith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey im new here but ive played SoA through to the end so when i got TOB i started again and went to the watchers keep at the end of Chapter 2 after i had done every single quest.
Im stuck on the 3rd level. Its no biggie but i was just wondering what combination/order do you have to do when lighting the torches to get to the illithid compound?
Me: What!! you cant kill me!<br />GM: I can do anythink i want.<br />Me: What did i do!!<br />GM: Your not being a party player<br />Me: Im Neutral Evil for Gods Sake!<br />GM: So your calling upon the gods of ravenloft to save you then.<br />Me: what....<br />[GM rolls the D20]<br />GM: Well thats a 15, added on 5 for all those graves youve robbed in the past adventure, thats a 20. Powers check please.<br />Me: Oh Cr*p.<br />[Me rolls D20]<br />Me: I got a 5<br />GM: Your still alive.<br />Me: Woohoo!!<br />GM: But your now half goat.<br />Me: Oh... WOOHOO!!
Gary Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 05:31 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Actually, that is the 4th level of Watcher's Keep.

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Go to your Map Screen, you can access it by pressing M on your keyboard, you should see 6 coloured tiles. Follow the same colour pattern when you light up the torches, and a door will open.

This door does not lead to the Mind Flayers though, the entrance to the Mind Flayers is directly behind the Machine of Lum the Mad and is not blocked. You need to obtain Red Oil from them first before you attempt to light up the torches.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote