Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2001, 08:55 AM   #1
www.cffl.com

I found that :: little jewl thing for mages that increases your 7th level spell by 1. I went to caspener and he said that if i had the little jewl thing and something (i dont remember what it was) he could make a good weapon for mages. And i dont know what or where it is. If you could tell me that would be great thanx.

------------------
:monster1: :monster2:
:monster3: :diablo:
Old 09-03-2001, 10:05 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by www.cffl.com:
I found that :: little jewl thing for mages that increases your 7th level spell by 1. I went to caspener and he said that if i had the little jewl thing and something (i dont remember what it was) he could make a good weapon for mages. And i dont know what or where it is. If you could tell me that would be great thanx.

Weapon? You don't mean the Golden Circlet of Netheril? Or the Nymph's Tear?

Dude! You've gotta be more specific, what little jewel thing? There are about 30 little jewel things available in ToB. I want to help you but I need to know what you're talking about. Go back to your game, write down the item, and let me know what it is.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 09-03-2001).]
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 01:14 PM   #3
www.cffl.com

The stone thingy is the bronze loun stone. And i think he will make the circlet. thanx
Old 09-03-2001, 02:23 PM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

You have the Ioun Stone? Goody, now go to Watcher Keep and whack everything there. One of the Demons will drop the second part of the complete item. Here's a lousy hint, it's not Demogorgon that drops it.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 03:23 PM   #5
www.cffl.com

thanx a lot

------------------
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/no...miles/monster3