Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2002, 11:15 AM   #1
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

I never used Eldoth before and have never done this quest. How does one go about doing it? If you just walk into the estate, you are stopped right away. Eldoth suggests 'sneaking' in there, but I only found the main entrance. Is there another? And, since you have to bring your entire party (You must gather your party before venturing forth, You must...), how is it possible to sneak?

thanks,
Old 01-22-2002, 04:08 PM   #2
andy the assasin
Manshoon

i never got stopped by anyone i just managed to convince the gaurds i was there on business or something like that. It may different though if you have Eldoth.
andy the assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 10:57 AM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Just save before going in and see what happens.
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 05:02 PM   #4
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

What I ended up doing was bringing my entire party into the foyer (because you can't just bring one character into the estate), and then left them there were no one seemed to notice them (weird, isn't it? A heavily armed group can just stand around in someone's foyer and not be noticed... Oh well). I then stealthed a thief and walked apst all the guards and up to see Skie. Since I left Eldoth in the Foyer, Biff filled in for him. It was quite absurd.

The upshot is, I was able to do it, but it was nothing like I thought it would/should be.

Katherine
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote