Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2004, 02:08 PM   #1
Mystique
The Magister

Well, i have started a solo female kensai, wich will later be dualed into a theif.

I am planning on giving her the Celestial fury when i get it, for the backstabbing fun.

Here are some of the evil things i have done (more will come):

- I turned Jan Jansen in, payed his fine, took him into my party, killed everyone in the prison, took Jan into an empty cell, punched him sensless, locked the door, and killed his family.

- I killed Keldorn Firecam“s family.

- I went into the Copper Coronet“s backrooms, spoke to Hendak, spoke to Lethinan, agreed to kill Hendak, i killed Hendak and the rest of the slaves, then went back and got my reward from Lethi, then killed him too. Now i practically own the Copper Coronet

- Killed everyone in the Illmater shrine in Waukeens promenade, and then proceeded to loot the whole shrine.

- When doing the extended Xzar quest, i had to bring Yoshimo in for some lock opening, when i was done with him, i gave him the same treatment as Jan, only hat i left him in the exotic birds cage in the Harper hold. I reckon "poor poor" Yoshi is suffering as we speak, in his half-eaten state.

Well, more will come as i contiue with the game. Suggestions are always welcome
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:16 PM   #2
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

You evil, evil fiend...

...I love it, heh. I suggest you go and slaughter Lord Windspear and then kill Firkraag for his loot.

But really, anything evil, do it!!

--Kestrel--
Old 12-28-2004, 02:29 PM   #3
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystique:
Well, i have started a solo female kensai, wich will later be dualed into a theif.

I am planning on giving her the Celestial fury when i get it, for the backstabbing fun.

Here are some of the evil things i have done (more will come):

- I turned Jan Jansen in, payed his fine, took him into my party, killed everyone in the prison, took Jan into an empty cell, punched him sensless, locked the door, and killed his family.

- I killed Keldorn Firecam“s family.

- I went into the Copper Coronet“s backrooms, spoke to Hendak, spoke to Lethinan, agreed to kill Hendak, i killed Hendak and the rest of the slaves, then went back and got my reward from Lethi, then killed him too. Now i practically own the Copper Coronet

- Killed everyone in the Illmater shrine in Waukeens promenade, and then proceeded to loot the whole shrine.

- When doing the extended Xzar quest, i had to bring Yoshimo in for some lock opening, when i was done with him, i gave him the same treatment as Jan, only hat i left him in the exotic birds cage in the Harper hold. I reckon "poor poor" Yoshi is suffering as we speak, in his half-eaten state.

Well, more will come as i contiue with the game. Suggestions are always welcome
Oh my, but you ARE a bad girl Mystique. You even put my first assassin to shame. I had planned to kill Keldorn's family (just haven't done it yet). However, I DID kill the entire contingent of Lathandar's temple. They caught me trying to steal thier little heirloom for the Temple of Talos and I was forced to defend myself.

I haven't played that particular game in a bit, so I haven't done anything evil for a while now.

I also created a jester and patterned him after the Joker (Batman's nemesis). I believe he is Neutral Evil, but I'm going to use SK to change him to Chaotic Evil (the Joker IS Chaotic Evil personified in my opinion).

But after reading about your female kensai, I see that I have a long way to go before I can truly call myself "evil".
Old 12-28-2004, 03:41 PM   #4
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

Vedy, vedy evil. However, you don't come near to Sixofspades's exploits (The "I'm Still a Naughty Boy thread). Still, good job. I bet you are making daddy proud
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 08:53 PM   #5
Rockstar
Zhentarim Guard

i think that chaotic evil is abused alot... think about it. It is THE MOST evil a being can be, almost supernaturally evil!

our friend up the top of the page has got it in the bag. No regard for fellow life, only the greed that will consume them. They would abuse and destroy friendships to get what they want and raid people and leave them with nothing but the clothes they wear.

That's my two cents
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 07:48 AM   #6
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hah, nice going You can expect to hear more from a drow f/m/t slaughtering his way through athkatla soon enough, just i need to finesh bg1 first.
Old 12-29-2004, 08:36 AM   #7
Mystique
The Magister

Ok, i have done the D“arnise keep, and here are some updates from that. Oh, and the circus tent aswell.

- I had to bring Nalia along for the keep, i had no fire damaging weapons, and i couldnt handle a bow, so she had to come with me. She stole enough exp to get TWO levels in there, so when we got out, i went to te Den of the seven vales, took her into the backroom, knocked her unconcious, then locked the door. Once i kill her, her dead body is going to have a nice experience in Brynnlaw when we get there. Something involving eternal depth.

- When i did the circus tent quest, i proceeded like normal, except that i killed Aerie, the spider/human mother, the pleasure slave, and when i got up to Kalah, i killed the shades and werewolves, then let Quayle get toasted by a few of Khalas magic missiles, then i chopped that fat little Jell-o in half, and decapitated Kalah. A great ending for everyone eh?

[ 12-30-2004, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Mystique ]
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 12:56 PM   #8
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

After reading all this I feel inspired to do some evil now. I think I will have to go create a villain to stike fear into the hearts of the Faerūnians.

You really are a Child of Murder Mystique

--Kestrel--
Old 12-29-2004, 01:33 PM   #9
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Aah, sounds fun [img]smile.gif[/img] Canne wait to get this far myself.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:55 PM   #10
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Hmmm, is it just me, or does this all lack any kind of art or style..

You know, turning minsc into a squirl then turning said squril into stone, now that's nasty..

Though all the realy evil options are for spell casters only so I can see the problem you have (solo, fighter)

You could take valy into your party and turn him in alive, that's nasty...

It's easy being evil when your a mage.