Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2003, 10:15 PM   #1
irheat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I have SOA+TOB with tatics mod.

I finally make it through the final battle, but when I appear in TOB, I can not find my cloak of mirror. I did not use it in last battle, but I think Jon boy still took it from me, but when I kill shatter one, I don't know I get it back or not. The battle is too intense, I may miss the message, anyway I get back amulet of power, shield of baldur and the war hammer.

Is anyone else also having this problem? I am just curious, I don't really use cloak of mirror anyway.
irheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 11:03 PM   #2
Userunfriendly
Elminster

me too...

i never worried too much about it, since after tob nerfed it, its not nearly as fun as it was before...

btw...if you delete clck26.itm from the override directory, to get the old bounce cloak back, the improved irenicus hangs in the cutscene...so what i did eventually was to leave things unchanged until after smacking improved irencus around, and making him cry, then as i start tob, i clua console the item in, you did earn it, after all, since that minor avatar is nasty...and then i delete the itm file, so at tob i get the old bouncy cloak back...
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 03:10 AM   #3
Leslie
Baaz Draconian

Cloak of Mirroring is the only item which you must pick up after you kill the first Jon. All other items that he takes from you appear in your inventory when you destroy specific enemy.

But there is a bug - sometimes Jon doesn't drop his cloak, especially if you "chunked" him.