Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 03:33 PM   #1
SecretMaster

Have u ever noticed Sarevok, the mean, lean, killing machine? Well here's some things to ponder about. He's extremely tall, like 6'4. But when he's Koveras, thats backwards and at candlekeep return, he's a normal fighter height. And if he's so strong, y doesn't he kill u himself.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 07:49 PM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Well, that proves that Sarevok is an Elton John fan that wears incredibly tall platform shoes (in reality he bearly reaches five foot high - we all know its true). As for not smacking you right there and then in Candlekeep, well its in the great tradition of any major villian: long and laborious speech that ends with the good guys getting just enough breathing space to formulate a cunning plan! Like...charge!.

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 07:59 PM   #3
SecretMaster

Thanks Lord Brass. Wow, i feel special, i finally met u. I have read these forums in and out before i joined bout a week ago. Ur advice is great, and yeah, i suppose so, but really, I'm a child of Bhaal, but wheres my spiky armor? and i'd LOVE to join his group, but i know he's against u to become the lord of Murder, but y not have 2 choices, regular, and james bond. James bond, join up with him, disguise yourself, and finally kill him at the end, backstabbing people rocks in RPG!

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 08:25 PM   #4
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Wretched backstabbing! Grrhhh! I had a friend that was notorious for never being in the thick of it when it came down to the sword-work. This guy was a regular Houdini. He also had the highest level character in any game that we played. Swine.
In fact, I remember once that he actually tried to sell out the party before we'd even found out who we were supposed to give a kicking to. Got to admire him though.

Thanks for the compliment, but I seem to remember reading your posts too. Ah, one big happy gentleman's (woman's) club. Fon-tast-ique! As for spikey armour, we don't get any. Probably because the designers were worried we'd have somebody's eye out with it.

BTW You only joined a short while ago, and you've turned up about as much as I have so keep up the good work brother.

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote