Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2003, 09:10 AM   #1
Mezu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoilers ahead
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
I was in a house in the docks and a skull bade me to find his arms, leggs and torso, I found the Arms and legs, but don't know where to find the torso.. any help would be appriciated!

Mezu
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 09:17 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Know where the Twisted Rune is located? Know where the guys who buried Tirdir are located?
Search around there.

[ 06-04-2003, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 09:19 AM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

hint No2-Go to the Temple Distict.

[ 06-04-2003, 09:22 AM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 10:31 AM   #4
Mezu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Apparently I have a horrible memory, or I have missed something when it comes to the twisted rune/tirdir's grave.. I'm not sure where these are. The search continues!

Mezu
Old 06-04-2003, 10:34 AM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Yes search for it. It is worth it.

[ 06-04-2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Old 06-04-2003, 10:41 AM   #6
Minchandre
Dungeon Master

The arms and legs lie in such a way that they'll be impossible to miss for a more...religious...character.

Just as the torso connects either side of the body (arms to legs, shoulders to pelvis, whichever) so does the place it lies connect two parts of Amn.
Minchandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 10:44 AM   #7
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Minchandre:
The arms and legs lie in such a way that they'll be impossible to miss for a more...religious...character.

Just as the torso connects either side of the body (arms to legs, shoulders to pelvis, whichever) so does the place it lies connect two parts of Amn.
[Off topic:good sentence I like it] [/OFFTOPIC]
BTW-WELCOME TO IW [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[ 06-04-2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Old 06-04-2003, 05:34 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Yay! Their very first post is a vague, non-spoilery hint to provide a useful answer to a good question! Hooray!

[img]graemlins/hippysmile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheering.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/anmflower.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2003, 07:46 PM   #9
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Minchandre:

[img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/group2.gif[/img]

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!

I have to agree with SixofSpades, the first time through a game is not the time to spoil someone. I've been through a few times already, so I ask for spoilers because, as an example, I can pretty much rattle off the top of my head where Kangaxx's part are at and what you have to do to get them. But it is MUCH more satisfying to just get hints when you are stuck your first time through. Good job Minchandre! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 08:30 PM   #10
Mezu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

BOO!!! Spoil me!! Spoil me rotten! I have been through the game twice, once with a PC mage, and once with a ranger. This is my third time, and it's with a rogue. Call me silly, but I tend to get cought up in the plot line when people come bustin in to me and demanding i go jump through hoop a, b and c. What i mean is, the game tends to push you in the directions you need to go for the storyline, not for individual item quests and such. I will search on!

Mezu