Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2003, 04:48 AM   #1
ShadowChild
Manshoon

Righty just got a couple of questions,

1) Can anyone see any benefits of dual classing Yoshimo?

2) Is Keldorn the chap in the Copper Coronet who is rather good with an Axe? because i was pottering around some sewers and i came across Keldorn...only he wasn't a very happy chappy. He attacked me, no chat before hand! just straight in there...poor lad got tore to bits by "Bruce" my ever faithful Fire Elemental...

I was just wondering wether i had missed out on some small quest, or if he's meant to be there to have his bottom thwacked...anyone got any ideas?
Never violate a woman nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.<br /><br /><i>Druss The Legend</i>
ShadowChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 04:50 AM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

1) I don't see the point in Yoshimo at all... [img]smile.gif[/img]
2) No, that chap is called Korgan. And I'm kind of puzzled to why Keldorn attacked you. Are you evil perhaps?

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 04:55 AM   #3
Annatar
Mephistopheles

1. Yoshime is equal to--->a worthless goblin that stands in your way.

2. No that's Korgan (Chaotic Evil Dwarf), Keldorn is part of the Un-Seeying Eye Quest... if he attacked you it is probaly caused due to the large groups of enemie's there (maybe you misplaced a area of effect spell (fireball)) or you are downright evil and need to be destroyed... load a previous save game and see if it happens again...

Old 03-25-2003, 04:57 AM   #4
ShadowChild
Manshoon

Aye, he's starting to get on my nerves a little. Used to like him, but now he just seems redundant, all i used him for is opening stuff and traps, doesn't really get used in combat!

Aye thats his name! and no i'm not evil got a reputation of 18 i think. I didn't realise it was him at first, just thought it was some sort of guard, as he was hostile. Twas only after i looted his corpse and found his armour and sword.

Is there anyway i can respawn him at all?
Never violate a woman nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.<br /><br /><i>Druss The Legend</i>
Old 03-25-2003, 05:00 AM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

If you killed him, and you saved afterwards (with no save game before that fateful event) then you're screwed. Unless you are willing to cheat, of course

In that case, you just CLUAConsole him in, and you CTRL-Y him into your party. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I would never ever do that, honestly [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2003, 05:09 AM   #6
ShadowChild
Manshoon

!!UNSEEING EYE SPOILERS!!~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~
~
~
~

Hmmm, ya see the thing is i may not even want him in my party. I'm happy with my party at the moment (which is quite tank heavy):

Me - Ranger lvl 14
Minsc
Anomen
Jaheira
Yoshimo
Aerie

Well except for Yoshimo, oh! and where the hell is Jan hiding?

Even tho i may not want Keldorn in my party i still like to have a look at people just out of interest, if i use the CLUA Console will i have to be in the sewers to spawn him and then talk to him? or doesn't it matter?
Old 03-25-2003, 05:20 AM   #7
Link
Jack Burton

Well, your party looks decent enough, at least that's what I think. You got yourself, a ranger, who can tank a little, Minsc as a basic tank, and tank-wannabe Anomen who can heal every once in a while as well. Jaheira has some nifty spells (Summon Fire Elemental the most important one), and she's a good healer too. Yoshimo is obviously the thief, and Aerie, with both her cleric and mage spells is really good as well.

About Jan: (highlight to read) you can find him in the Government District of Athkatla

Keldorn is quite a good character, because he's the only one of the NPC's who can wield the best sword of Shadows of Amn. Plus his Dispel Magic (which is a special ability) makes him a good character for a lot of people. But judging from your party, it's not that necessary.
And if you want to use him anyway; you need not be in the sewers to get him using CLUAConsole.

[ 03-25-2003, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: Link ]

Old 03-25-2003, 05:27 AM   #8
Annatar
Mephistopheles

*Spoiler Removed*

It should look like this:

you can find him in the Government District of Athkatla

Just change it... Link.. .

[add] Me 2 having trouble with UBB code's

[ 03-25-2003, 05:30 AM: Message edited by: Annatar ]
Old 03-25-2003, 05:32 AM   #9
ShadowChild
Manshoon

Not sure why i put that spoiler tag on my last thread...maybe i meant to say something and then i forgot...ah well....thanks for the assistance chaps [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2003, 06:05 AM   #10
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Chapter 4 Yoshimo Spoilers
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

1) I dual-class the boy wonder (and steal all his equipment) before he betrays me. Therefore he can't use his thief abilities, is limited to fists as a weapon and has the fighting ability of a kobold [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-26-2003, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Dace De'Briago is offline   Reply With Quote