Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

I am finally getting back to Baldur's Gate. I never did finish the game and have a problem. The mage I have, Dynaheir (Invoker) is at level six. There are spots in her mage book for level 4 spells but I can't find any.

Kinda frustrating. That's why before (and now), I go fighter heavy in my group, using Jaheira as a healer and potions/scrolls to offset opponent's magic attacks.

Any help will be appreciated (and, no, I do not want to use a hack).
IdiotRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 11:18 AM   #2
Sherpa Doug
Dungeon Master

*** Slight Spoilers ***

High level spells are harder to come by. Try the mage at High Hedge first. If you have Tales of the Sword Coast you should also be able to buy some spells at Ulgoth's Beard. Eventually you will be able to buy spells at Sorcerous Sundries in Baldur's Gate. You also may get high level spells by defeating high level mages.

Sherpa doug
Sherpa Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 09:21 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Best place (only place, really) would be Sorcerous Sundries in Baldurs Gate.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote