Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2003, 12:08 PM   #1
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I downloaded the mod onto a diac and then stuck it in my system, unzipped it and all, then it came to the dos screen and it siad something along the lines of: Cannot find DIALOG.TLK
Please run in BG2 main directory.
What does this mean, and how can I fix it?
I suspect it could have something to do with problems I had a little while ago, but i don't know.

DS

[ 09-15-2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 04:32 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Where did you unzip it to? You should end up with the main program in your baldurs gate folder, and the rest of it in a subfolder from there.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:10 PM   #3
jcompton
Elminster

When you run the .exe to install Kelsey, DO NOT change the installation directory it suggests on that green screen unless you have a very very odd BG2 configuration. We read the registry to find out where your BG2 game is installed and automatically populate the directory. You probably changed it.
Old 09-16-2003, 10:56 AM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I've tried four times, and it still won't work. One time I didn't change it, and then the next I slapped it in the BG2 folder, but still no luck

Old 09-16-2003, 01:24 PM   #5
jcompton
Elminster

E-mail your Setup-Kelsey.debug file to jcompton@forgottenwars.net
Old 09-16-2003, 04:44 PM   #6
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Guess what. Now my game has totally died on me, so i doubt I'll ver get round to installing it.
Don't suppose anyone esle had this trouble?