Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 02:58 PM   #1
Haddar - Servant of Talos
The Magister

Spoiler?????!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok, my problem is this:

I was just going to kill the Elder Brain (or whatever it is called)when these Githyanki teleports and starts to talk with you, saying that we will meet and bla bla, but somehow the Flayer I controlled turned hostile, and in the heat of battle, the Githyanki also took damage making them hostile to. Now, killing some Githyanki and a couple of Flayers is not the problem. The problem is that after a while the screen fades out when it comes back, I'm in that prison where you start the Flayer dungeon. After some time 5 Flayers teleport in and starts to mess with me. And when (or if) I manage to kill them, more Flayers teleport in. I can't open any of the two doors of the prison-cells. I don't know what to do!!! Can someone plz help me!
Old 06-12-2001, 03:18 PM   #2
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

the first time you talk to the gith is in your cell. he says "argh we've been captured by the most hated illithids etc". the 2nd time in the cell he presents you with a plan for escape. then you go fight the kuo-toa in the arena while the gith run interference while you get out. once you've made your way to the north room (with the panel that holds the harp and a few flayers) the gith teleport in and say they're leaving and they can't take you with them. after this they should be gone.

my only guess is that somehow the script got delayed. go back to that harp room and wait a bit. better yet, lure a flayer there and kill it. i don't know what exactly triggers the script.
Old 06-12-2001, 05:43 PM   #3
Haddar - Servant of Talos
The Magister

Yes, I know that is how it SHOULD be (this is my second time through). But they got hit before they had time to say they are leaving, so they went hostile instead of starting a dialogue. Anyway, it doesnt matter now. I did the whole dungeon from the start again. But thanks for the reply and help!!