Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 01:21 PM   #1
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

At the end of IWD when you defeat Balhifet, it says that the crystal shard Crenshinibon is destroyed and so is all its power. Well the game is set before the time of Drizzt Do'Urden and so if it is destroyed how can there be a book starring drizzt about it if drizzt arives after it is destroyed!!
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 03:40 PM   #2
--Twilight--
The Magister

Hello,
I hate admitting that I know the answer to this, but...

if you read the second Dark Elf trilogy (story with the showdown with Ertu), it is stated that the C-crystal can make copies of itself. Regis at faced a copy when he first encountered it. That is why he was, deflated, when he meet-up with the real/original artifact in the second trilogy.

- Twilight