Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 05:40 PM   #1
Zebodog

I've been playing for a little while on and off, and all I can say is...

WOW!

This is incredible!

One question? Is there an opportunity to RP much in this mod? Most of the other players I've come accross don't RP.
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Zebodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #2
Marathon
Elminster

I think it just depends on who you run into down there. I also think that Ziroc is putting in pieces of a main quest as he has the time (like Muriel's Gauntlet). That might make it easier to RP.
Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:11 PM   #3
Zebodog

Actually the mod was recommended by a friend. He said there was some good RP to be had here but I have yet to see it...
*Disclaimer: If this thread, or a link within this thread leads you to follow advice that crashes/explodes/burns down or any way damages your system or causes personal stress or hardship, I am in no way responsible for any problems.*
Old 06-03-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

It depends on who you can catch, there are some people that will rp in the server, including me. I actually like to rp sometimes, other times, I just want to whack stuff, great stress reliever. Watch for my player login, which is basically the same as my name here. I'll be happy to rp with you when I have the time. By the way, if no one else has done it, welcome to Ironworks.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 07:55 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I like to RP when I get the time. The great thing about this mod is that there are so many people who like differnt aspects of the game. Once again keep an eye out for me or Cloudy or Nache.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:04 PM   #6
Zebodog

Yes, Amber and Jim...I am looking forward to meeting them in Undermountain
Old 06-25-2005, 01:06 AM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Hey, Zebodog, are you also a Canuck? If so, then it's good to see a fellow Canadian roaming around on the gravel pits of the Undermountain. If not, then I have to ask where else is there an Edmonton? *grins at you* As for purely roleplaying opportunities, I would suggest you find a few likeminded players game with and create specific characters just for your role-playing times in the Undermountain. I haven't really tried to do much in the way of role-playing here, mainly as I thoroughly enjoy the action aspects of this setup Ziroc has spent so much time recreating. Not to say that you won't find random role-playing chances throughout the Undermountain, especially if you start doing all of the quests available.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:15 AM   #8
Zebodog

Yup, a Canuck indead!

I've developed a pretty decent character (at least I think so) but I have yet to find any good RP moments so I haven't been on that much lately. Hack and Slash gets boring after a while.

Leeeeerrrroooooyyyyyy Jeeenkins!!
Old 06-25-2005, 08:54 PM   #9
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zebodog:
Leeeeerrrroooooyyyyyy Jeeenkins!!
Least I got Chicken!

If you see me online give me a yell and we can RP our way down the mountain.