Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2001, 12:01 PM   #1
woodelf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a pedestal that needs something. I have a door that needs something. And lastly I have a broken bridge! I hope that by opening one of the doors I'll be able to do the rest of the tasks.

I keep finding items [petals, ball, metal plate], but none of them have helped me so far. Can someone give me a slight nudge please? [img]smile.gif[/img]
woodelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 12:16 PM   #2
Glycerine
Manshoon

SPOILER

The door with the blue indention requires the blue marble. Sorry...but I don't remember where I got it.

Glycerine
Glycerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 12:18 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

BRIDGE - you need 2 vines which you have to merge into one Gooda Vine to fix the bridge - remember to stand close but don't fall off!!

Which door? There is one door (to the 7th bough area) that you open up with a blue marble. There is another door that I haven't yet opened and have come to the conclusion that the item needed may not be found in this area (but then I haven't been playing this week)

PETALS - you will also need to buy some Mystery Potion from Fuzzfas and visit the 7th bough to make use of these. Ask folks about the Shaman!

Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 12:24 PM   #4
woodelf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks guys. I might have vines in my inventory, but highly doubt it. The blue marble has escaped me so far. I hope I don't have to leave Trynton to find it. That door with the pedestal has me perplexed. I've tried everything in my inventory on it!

I guess I search for vines and a blue marble. Thanks again.
woodelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2001, 01:13 PM   #5
Case00
Manshoon

The Marble you will find in the city, but the item you need for the pedastal is hiding in Marten's bluff, so you will need to head out at some point.. Run a search on the board for the Idol, and you will get a more concrete answer.
Case00 is offline   Reply With Quote