Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2003, 11:11 AM   #1
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Yes when i yused my *shadowkeeper i came ower a spell that irenicus yuses and its ABSOLUTELY overpowered it makes ewery 1 to explode ewen dragons.It Dosent work on Irenicus (suck) But its still so **** overpowered.and it is shure more spells out there.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:21 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Well big john is a powerful guy.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:22 AM   #3
BaRoN NiGhT

Do you mean the level 6 spell: Disintegrate? If so, I wouldn't bother much for this spell, because there is a saving throw, but the main reason is that it will eradicate enemy's dropping item which is a great disadvantage.
BaRoN NiGhT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:24 AM   #4
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonic:
Yes when i yused my *shadowkeeper i came ower a spell that irenicus yuses and its ABSOLUTELY overpowered it makes ewery 1 to explode ewen dragons.It Dosent work on Irenicus (suck) But its still so **** overpowered.and it is shure more spells out there.
disentegrate only targets one creature at a time, so I don't think Sonic was talking about that spell, Baron

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:31 AM   #5
BaRoN NiGhT

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
quote:
disentegrate only targets one creature at a time, so I don't think Sonic was talking about that spell, Baron [/QUOTE]Which part of Sonic's sentence states that the spell he's/she's talkin' about is an area damage type of spell [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 10-05-2003, 11:35 AM   #6
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

No ire yuses a power word kill spell that Explodes anothers copr(Like a critical hit on 1 whit 1 in hp)
Old 10-05-2003, 11:36 AM   #7
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

He has a Finger of death spell that Sends 1 to hell no mather what saving trow (Dosent work on irenicus dount know whye)
Old 10-05-2003, 11:39 AM   #8
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Theese spells are done for specifik times (Like when he fights vs the cowled wizards near the dungeon entrenc)So you cant memorise them if you dount got *shadowkeeper*Theese spells are AWESOME.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:39 AM   #9
BaRoN NiGhT

Quote:
No ire yuses a power word kill spell that Explodes anothers copr(Like a critical hit on 1 whit 1 in hp)
No wonder it couldn't hurt Irenicus...b'cause power word kill only has an effect to a creature with an hp up to 60. Irenicus has more hp than that .
Old 10-05-2003, 11:41 AM   #10
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

But it kills a dragon