Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Too powerful spell for bg 2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14134)

Sonic 10-05-2003 11:11 AM

Yes when i yused my *shadowkeeper i came ower a spell that irenicus yuses and its ABSOLUTELY overpowered it makes ewery 1 to explode ewen dragons.It Dosent work on Irenicus (suck) But its still so **** overpowered.and it is shure more spells out there.

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-05-2003 11:21 AM

Well big john is a powerful guy.

BaRoN NiGhT 10-05-2003 11:22 AM

<font color="cc0099">Do you mean the level 6 spell: Disintegrate? If so, I wouldn't bother much for this spell, because there is a saving throw, but the main reason is that it will eradicate enemy's dropping item which is a great disadvantage.</font>

Lord 10-05-2003 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sonic:
Yes when i yused my *shadowkeeper i came ower a spell that irenicus yuses and its ABSOLUTELY overpowered it makes ewery 1 to explode ewen dragons.It Dosent work on Irenicus (suck) But its still so **** overpowered.and it is shure more spells out there.
disentegrate only targets one creature at a time, so I don't think Sonic was talking about that spell, Baron

BaRoN NiGhT 10-05-2003 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sonic:

disentegrate only targets one creature at a time, so I don't think Sonic was talking about that spell, Baron </font>[/QUOTE]<font color="cc0099">Which part of Sonic's sentence states that the spell he's/she's talkin' about is an area damage type of spell [img]tongue.gif[/img] .</font>

Sonic 10-05-2003 11:35 AM

No ire yuses a power word kill spell that Explodes anothers copr(Like a critical hit on 1 whit 1 in hp)

Sonic 10-05-2003 11:36 AM

He has a Finger of death spell that Sends 1 to hell no mather what saving trow (Dosent work on irenicus dount know whye)

Sonic 10-05-2003 11:39 AM

Theese spells are done for specifik times (Like when he fights vs the cowled wizards near the dungeon entrenc)So you cant memorise them if you dount got *shadowkeeper*Theese spells are AWESOME.

BaRoN NiGhT 10-05-2003 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sonic:
No ire yuses a power word kill spell that Explodes anothers copr(Like a critical hit on 1 whit 1 in hp)
<font color="cc0099">No wonder it couldn't hurt Irenicus...b'cause power word kill only has an effect to a creature with an hp up to 60. Irenicus has more hp than that ;) . </font>

Sonic 10-05-2003 11:41 AM

But it kills a dragon