Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2003, 07:52 AM   #11
Brennihelvete

Quote:
Originally posted by 9_1_6:
My Sorcerer was something like this:

Str 10
Dex 16
Con 10
Wis 8
Int 16
Cha 16

I wanted as much skill points as i can get so i decided have high Int.
He kicked some butt for like 3 days, until i went back to my Wizard/Rogue.
That looks good except that you have low saving throws and poor health(not many hps have you?)
Every stat got a useful purpose in this game which makes it so hard on what to go for. for Sorcerer CHA is the main. THen you need DEX for AC, CON for hp, WIS for saving throws, INT for various bonuses. Also it says that the INT affects how much damaging the spells do...does this apply to the sorceror as well?
Old 02-03-2003, 01:57 PM   #12
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Well as I understand it....

a high INT gives you an additional skill point every level-up.
I was reading about it on the gamespy NWN
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 03:13 AM   #13
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I started wondering one thing. I am level 7 wizard and so far I have gained one point to use for INT, CHA, STR, DEX, CON or WIZ. I think it was when I gained level 4. I am not beside my manual now, but is it normal that you can't relly raise your stats during the game? If I gain 1 point / 4 levels, it means that I have can spend 5 points when I am level 20, which is not much considering that you spend about 90 points when crreating character. Is this supposed to be so?
Old 02-14-2003, 11:14 AM   #14
dragonslayer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Karibu:
I started wondering one thing. I am level 7 wizard and so far I have gained one point to use for INT, CHA, STR, DEX, CON or WIZ. I think it was when I gained level 4. I am not beside my manual now, but is it normal that you can't relly raise your stats during the game? If I gain 1 point / 4 levels, it means that I have can spend 5 points when I am level 20, which is not much considering that you spend about 90 points when crreating character. Is this supposed to be so?
yep, that's 3rd ed. man

in iwd you get 7, one on 24th lvl and one on 28th [img]redface.gif[/img]