Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2001, 11:55 PM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

While pickpocketing Lorrack (the bank lady)I found I was getting "nothing left to steal" a lot.So farting around I soon realized if I talked to her new stuff could be stolen.This was after getting nothing left messages 3 and 4 in a row.Kinda found an easter egg too,I said some inapproate things to her and got the we don't offer that here.But here's proof at least one designer must be a lady,(ie sick of stupid male come on's)if you say nice b**bs,or nice t*ts,the responce is quite different.Kinda like the person who programed this responce had had enough of this stuff themself.Also for this area you can lure an outside group of baddies in to get her away from the buttons so you don't have to kill her to push the button to use the other elevator.If the mods feel this post should be edited for those two words I have no problem with it,I just thought it was funny,and more to the point cool that female designers might put something like this in the programing.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 12:36 PM   #2
gd2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sageridder,
LOL I too noticed the bank teller's "odd" replies to some of my... less common queries. You must admit though... the things are like pulsating melons, so ample and... umm ok that'll be enough of that [img]tongue.gif[/img] . BTW I'm thinking there must be a way to get her to open the other elevator without having to fight her and/or without having to resort to distracting her. At least am hopoing thats the case.
Old 12-04-2001, 01:01 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

BIG SPOILER HERE:

There's another way into that elevator (or, actually, what's behind it):
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Go to the Arnika Jail, and look at the floor of the middle cell.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 04:32 PM   #4
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Doh.Sould have guessed that,I didn't throw on the map when I was there.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote