Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2003, 01:07 PM   #81
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Z did you made it through this month?
Old 12-05-2003, 01:08 PM   #82
quietman1920

Stupid Question:

For those of us who wish to send money anonymously, to what PO Box can we send a money order? Will US Dollars be acceptable or does the donation need to be in pounds sterling?
Old 12-05-2003, 02:39 PM   #83
Link
Jack Burton

If you click the 'Make A Donation' button on the top of your screen (it's along the 'Graphics Library' and 'Rules and Regulations') then you'll get to a screen with both the Paypal link, and a post address for hard cash. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 03:07 PM   #84
uss
20th Level Warrior

Unfortunately, I can't send any money, because my parents would surely not allow me to send money to someone on the net, as they feel that it's none of my family's concern as to how others fare, at least, if it isn't involved with them directly. I'd have to say my parents think similar to LennonCook's parents.

Lots of luck.. I'm sure this will end well [img]smile.gif[/img]

By the way, Hello everybody [img]smile.gif[/img]

(I don't remember the message typing box being this big )
Old 12-05-2003, 03:24 PM   #85
Link
Jack Burton

uss! Man! That has been a long time, hasn't it [img]smile.gif[/img] How have you been?
Old 12-05-2003, 03:59 PM   #86
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
uss! Man! That has been a long time, hasn't it [img]smile.gif[/img] How have you been?
Why thank you for asking [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am doing great now that I'm here. I have a story which I feel is quite similar to yours regarding suspension. But quoting you, (and I couldn't have said that better ), what's done is done, no grudges held.

Quite a few things have happened to me in my absence from the greatness of Ironworks, including a new and better social status at school, new interests, increased physical activity and grades, my 14th birthday(which is the 8th of January, soon my 15th will arise ), a trip around most of Europe and a new point of view of the world. I think I'll eventually mention many of these things, as time passes. Right now though, it's 22:48 here, and a few active threads, so I think I'll just go to sleep soon [img]smile.gif[/img]

I trust you are doing fine as well? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 07:56 AM   #87
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah, I'm fine myself [img]smile.gif[/img] Been busy posting of course. Anxiously awaiting to finally catch up with Cloudy, but I doubt that'll ever happen. She's about 10.000 posts ahead. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 08:05 AM   #88
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Welcome uss! So I take it my email got to ya? I always worry my email server is eating emails.. lol. let me know in this thread! And welcome back!

WE ARE COVERED FOR THIS MONTH GUYS! WEEEEEEHA! [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks a billion!

I got some ideas I'm looking into to make some money for IW, I'll let ya know what and if it pans out!!

Thanks again!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] sez thank thee as well!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-06-2003, 09:13 AM   #89
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Unfortunately, I can't send any money, because my parents would surely not allow me to send money to someone on the net, as they feel that it's none of my family's concern as to how others fare, at least, if it isn't involved with them directly. I'd have to say my parents think similar to LennonCook's parents.

Lots of luck.. I'm sure this will end well [img]smile.gif[/img]

By the way, Hello everybody [img]smile.gif[/img]

(I don't remember the message typing box being this big )
Welcome back, mate. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 09:34 AM   #90
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome back old friend USS wery cool to se some old faces here again lol and Ziroc i am happy that the IW was saved this time too it was pretty nasty i bit here, anyway have you read my mail to you? the one about the game if you dont agree i ask Reeka no worries mate [img]smile.gif[/img]