Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   IW going down on Dec 3-5th - Need Donations to cover IW bills (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88508)

Ziroc 11-18-2003 03:23 PM

Well, the folks that give us IP's and bandwidth (Timewarner/Brighthouse) are changing around IP's, and we will have a new one at the end of this week. So we MAY be down for a day or 2. (maybe 3 for some folks).

I just wanted to let you know, and not worry that IWF is down or your connection is messed up. [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS: It's almost time again for the bills to be due (oh, yey) so if anyone can help us get through yet another Month, I'd be greatful. Click here to use paypal or to get my address to send a money order or check. (Friday, I will be adding the autopay thingy for those that wanted it).

Thanks! And remember, IW is here because of YOU. :D I'll keep you updated in this thread to let you know if we reached our goal.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

[ 11-27-2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Ziroc 11-18-2003 03:25 PM

Just to let you know: The IP is the only thing changing. you will still be going to the same URL. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Xen 11-18-2003 03:30 PM

Ok great! Make it a sticky one!

Ziroc 11-20-2003 03:29 AM

bump

Megabot 11-20-2003 09:55 AM

Hope i dont get that nasty problem again i had one time becuase of the IP adress thingy, anyways send you some cash december 1 cant aford it before that Dan [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ziroc 11-20-2003 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
Hope i dont get that nasty problem again i had one time becuase of the IP adress thingy, anyways send you some cash december 1 cant aford it before that Dan [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks Megadude! [img]smile.gif[/img] I think the IP problem was when I was at my friends server--he didn't know how to set up his DNS well. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you DO have a problem, please drop me an email!!

Thanks!

Megabot 11-21-2003 12:29 AM

Yep Ziroc it was that who caused the problem lol i am sure i dont get any problem with the DNS thingy now if you do the network thing hehe! :D
Thanks.

Ziroc 11-23-2003 11:38 PM

Just an update, we have yet to recieve any donations, I know 2 people sending checks, but our bills are due before one of the checks comes in, so we NEED help! [img]smile.gif[/img] The Bills are due the 28th, but I CAN send them a few days later.. ;) if you are waiting to donate, we need your help now.

Thanks guys!

dplax 11-24-2003 01:55 PM

I shall be sending some money to you as soon as I get my expanded user number on paypal.

Ziroc 11-27-2003 02:37 AM

Well, it looks like we may not have enough donations for this Month, so we may be down around Dec 3-5th. If you see 'page not found' you know we are down.

The Undermountain server will be down too.