Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2000, 06:31 PM   #1
renegadejp

Ok, just to give you an idea where I am at.

Got into the tower.
The one guy tells me to go find a way to get into the stone room.
I go up and fight (cant remember his name)the mage that dupilcates himself.
Walk up stairs and go through the mirror.
The red robed guy opens the portal, then the guy from downstairs comes in and closes the portal.
I fight the red robed guy (turns into a monster) and thats the end of that.
Ok, this is my problem...
I search the red robed fella (a monster now) and he has nothing on him, but if you click on him you can take a item off of him. This item seems invis, if you right click on it, it says item, and it has nothing explaining what it is. I can seem to find a way out either. Does anyone know what exactly I am suppose to do at this point?? I've gone through everything that I can think of, but I'm sure when I find out what I have to do I'll slap myself in the head for being so stupid.
Old 09-08-2000, 07:38 PM   #2
Shadowblade
The Magister

U say u have killed the demon Belhifet or whatever is name is in the ice tower, then u have finished the game!! there is a known bug where the game doesnt end on some machines u have obviously fallen prey to this bug. anyway nuff of my rambbelings congrats u have completed Icewind Dale (bit easy and a bit short i thought)
Shadowblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2000, 09:13 PM   #3
Wretched

Yes, there's a known bug which occasionally prevents the final movie from running. I believe that in many cases, the movie file is missing from your hard drive, even if you did a full install.
Old 10-13-2000, 05:50 PM   #4
Kourgath

if we have the stupid bug, how do we FIX it so we can see the poxy end sequence!!
Old 10-14-2000, 01:15 AM   #5
Larry

sorry to hear of your bad experience,,,maybe someone around here knows if there is a download for the movie scene that you suppose to see, or if I knew how to find that file in my directory, I would send it to ya...
Old 10-27-2000, 10:50 AM   #6
Biggus

I had the same problem, except when I killed the demon, I just returned to the load game screen. I heard that the final movie sequence wasn't that good, but I'd still like to have seen it. Kinda sucks...