Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2002, 01:56 AM   #91
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You guys are funny. But chances are if you flaunt your opinion to the physical public, Avy, many girls will come and kick your booty .

O and MILAMBER, when i said seduction, i meant strictly of the bodily type. I know chicks are attracted to wealth and fame and stuff!
Old 05-03-2002, 02:49 AM   #92
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
You guys are funny. But chances are if you flaunt your opinion to the physical public, Avy, many girls will come and kick your booty .

O and MILAMBER, when i said seduction, i meant strictly of the bodily type. I know chicks are attracted to wealth and fame and stuff!
I see, but I would argue that physical seduction is the weakest possible type of seduction. It is very temporary as other types are not.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 05-03-2002, 02:52 AM   #93
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Seduction by wealth and fame CAN be temporary as well. A man might lose his wealth or cease to be "in".

(Anyone noticed that the Spam Lord honoured is with a visit?)
Old 05-03-2002, 04:35 AM   #94
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
That's the kind of girl I'm going to marry!!

Mel, if you weren't on the other side of the globe, and you didn't have a boyfriend, and if...probably about a million other if's...I would never let you get away. If you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, you'd better give me a call .
LOL Mil!! It's a deal

Larry, I see what you mean now... ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] but you can't talk me into agreeing with you just to score points - that's such a typically male thing )
One thing I have to admit by the way, is that generally speaking, I do usually find women more beautiful than men, in the aesthetical sense.
Old 05-03-2002, 04:59 AM   #95
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

I know chicks are attracted to wealth and fame and stuff!
Oh purleeze I guess it really depends just how shallow you wanna be.

[ 05-03-2002, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 05-03-2002, 05:44 AM   #96
lroyo

Please stop calling Avatar "Avy", people are going to associate his ridiculous statement with me!!!!

Old 05-03-2002, 07:43 AM   #97
Lord Shield

The whole thing about blanket statements about men or women is nonsense anyhow - there will always be exceptions to the rule

it just so happens Melusine is the best

seriously, though, I have also found women can be just as harsh, or just as bad, or just as strong (mentally anyway) as any man. And as for gentleness, that can apply to both just as easily. Bear in mind that people aren't necessarily gentle or nasty the WHOLE time too. It could depend on all sorts of things in their lifestyle at that time

so there

Old 05-03-2002, 07:53 AM   #98
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Women are more caring, long-suffering, gentle, humble, patient, strong-willed, and as beautiful as a spring meadow of roses.
These facts set women apart as the most magnificient of all creation!
shut up, shut up!
the women will start liking you too much
[/QUOTE]Not at all. Personally I can't stand the slimy babbling about women being so gentle and humble. I'm not bloody humble. I know very gentle men and I know women who are simply b*tches who would betray their own mother if they thought it would get them anywhere in the world.
It may be true that women are associated with gentleness sooner because they are the ones that get the babies, and I don't rule out the possibility that because of that, nature gave women a sort of mother instinct that men lack. But generally speaking, there are good men and bad women, wonderful women and evil men... whatever. But a guy who goes on about how incredibly wonderful and superior women are won't impress me much
Sorry Larry, I know you really mean what you said and that you aren't saying it to 'score points', I simply disagree with you [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]good for you! you have proven that you are not a bimbo that belives in the crap men( not including me ) say.
and that means- in your face, Romeo err, i mean Larry [img]smile.gif[/img] ! she obviously saw how smart and sexy i am! and without further delaying my time, i will go to Melusine`s place and make sweet love down by the fire! [img]smile.gif[/img]

and yes, i know my jokes are very sick! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2002, 08:23 AM   #99
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Well, this is definatly the most amusing thread I've seen in a while:1popcorn:
Old 05-03-2002, 08:57 AM   #100
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
Please stop calling Avatar "Avy", people are going to associate his ridiculous statement with me!!!!
uuhhhhh but that's my name! No kidding! God u women! j/k

LadyBlue, I am not like sexist or anything in real life, i just wanted to poke some fun and test the reflexes of the Ladies of Ironworks [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Most of you know i am a big sweetie so haven't screamed down my neck [img]smile.gif[/img] Nah, i think u gals are wonderful and a princess each in ur own right. [img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img] Luv u all [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img]
but we have to get one thing straight! men are better... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]